BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20425)
Becca S.
Williamsport, PA
A great brand for any of your clothing, accessory, or homegoods needs! Every Kate spade purchase I’ve made has been of top quality. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone and everyone!
Katie M.
Chesapeake
I love everything in this store. The backpacks are perfectly sized for school and day-to-day life. The purses are comfortable and come in a great variety. The wallets are just as perfect love it!
Vikki M.
League City, TX
I'm in love with Kate Spade right now. My favorites are their Winni trifold cross body wallet / clutch combos. They're the perfect size for a night out, and the strap can be removed to carry as a clutch. I also love their unlined leather totes. They're easy to clean and can hold heavy work binders and school books. Plus they fit my aesthetic of classic clean lines.
Sarah W.
Studio City , CA
I find her stuff to be overpriced, but I really do love the style! I bought a tiny little turquoise bag and a really big pink purse! They don’t seem to keep their shape very well. Although, leather is leather and of course it’s going to wear. But because they’re so heavily colored, I suppose that you see the where more done if it was just a natural leather tone.
zanzan b.
Baltimore
One of my favorite brands ever. Extremely well-made and sturdy items. Only con is that light colored items can get dirty easily. However, it’s a beautiful brand with items that are very trendy and unique.
Peggy M.
Kate Spade caters mostly to younger girls between 16 to early 20's. They always have the brightest colors ranging to pastels. I have a couple of items from them, and I do notice that over time the quality decreases. The metal bar on my wallet that says Kate Spade has turned brassy. I only had it for 2 years, and it really upsets me that it became like that.
betty j.
I love this store. It has amazing clothes. Everything is so cute and not too expensive. Some of their items are pricey but they are worth it. The clothes are amazing and your should ship her. I recommend this store to anyone looking for cute clothes.
Amber L.
Anaheim, CA
I loved my product from Kate Spade. It came in really good condition. And has held up. My shopping experience was amazing. Found everything I was looking for. I would definitely shop here again.
Brooke A.
Love, love, love Kate Spade!! I recently purchased a black dress and mules to match!! Generally, I shop at Kate Spade 1-2 times per month! I also am a huge fan of their office supplies!!!
Cholista S.
akron, oh
I have a few Kate spade hand bags. I purchased an owl hand bag awhile ago and I still use it for fall time! It still looks brand new. I’ll be back to get a new handbag soon. Maybe I’ll bring my mom along since she loves to steal my purses.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?