BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20430)
Diane W.
I have a Kate Spade crossbody and a wallet. Both are so cute; I love the simple lines and classic design of the items I got. Perfect blend of functionality and aesthetics. I used the wallet everyday and the edges started falling apart in about a year, which is a bummer. On the other hand, I use my crossbody 2-3x per month and it still looks new since I purchased it 2 years ago.
Joselid A.
Chantilly, VA
The brand Kate Spade is one of my favorites. I only a couple of their bags and also a phone case from them that I adore. They are known for their classic silhouette styles and girly prints. I think everyone can find something they really like about some of their items and I have grown to love this brand and their commercials are fabulous!
Rachel F.
Gainesville , GA
Kate Spade has been one of my all-time favorite brands for quite some time now. The designs are smart and sophisticated, but not so much so that they come across as pretentious! I love the color schemes and they always have me feeling fabulous!
Christy M.
Purchased my 1st Kate Spade purse & wallet in December and I love it. Still looks brand new. Great quality. Lots of room and the wallet holds all my necessities without looking overfilled. Straps are comfortable and leather is thick yet soft. Highly recommend the brand.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love everything from Kate Spade. I own a bunch of purses and jewelry. It’s an amazing brand with just so much to offer at great prices. Especially if you go to the outlets you can find a lot of stuff at really really really good prices. If your a student or in the military you get a discount on top of the already discounted items. It’s awesome
Danielle J.
This is my favorite designer brand! I'm absolutely obsessed with Kate Spade. The quality is amazing and though it's quite expensive, it's well worth it. I shop at the outlet quite often because it's the better buys, but I'm a huge fan and will buy if I like it because it's worth it. The workers are always kind and helpful. I'm super impressed.
Brenda A.
I am the proud owner of 4 Kate Spade purses and 1 tote. And they not just beautiful, but last forever. I have 2 agendas too and I can throw them on any purse and they look just like new after a couple of years of heavy use. I can tell you that I have put inside of my beautiful purses even diapers and baby bottles and still look like new. I can not recommend them enough. Definitely my favorite brand.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I purchased a tote that was made in Rwanda and handcrafted. I love it as it’s deep and zips up unlike some of the other totes I have seen made by this same brand. I will definitely purchase more items as they are quality handbags.
J :.
By far my favorite handbag brand ever. I have a wallet that I have had for 2 years and it still looks brand new. The quality is just outstanding. I also have a purse that I have only owned for a few months, but so far it is holding up just as well. On top of the quality, the design/style of the products are perfectly aligned with my style.
Ryahn E.
Greeley
love these hand bags!! i’m obsessed! everything in store is so high forward and beautiful and not too over priced. i love the classic colors they offer. it’s the only high end bags/wallets i’ll treat myself to because i’m so weak for them!! the shops are always so clean and cute, and the employees are always so helpful and kind. loveeee
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?