BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20530)
Camila M.
I love Kate spade it is so cute and i love the quality it is a little pricey but it is really good quality. It last for a long time. I shop there a lot but most of the time I'm broke ūüėā but I still want to there products. Totally recommend there stuff
Eric L.
North Franklin, CT
I recently bought a bag off of Kate spade for my girlfriend. She is really into Disney and this retailer had the perfect gift for it. It was great quality and unique in its own way. Given the bags are a little expensive, you know it isn't a knock off
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
I recently received a Kate Spade purse for my birthday and I absolutely adore it! Its black leather with a really cute bow on the front. The quality is amazing and I like the fact that it stands up on it's own, a quality that I look for in leather purses.
Ipek M.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely adore Kate Spade. Have a gorgeous neon pink/orange wallet from the brand as well as two bags perfect for going out with and a set of bracelets. I love everything about their girly bubbly style and the adorable sayings. Love shopping here!
Sally H.
I really enjoy Kate Spade handbags. They're affordable and have a variety of different styles and colors. I wish there were more of a range on the styles, but generally always love my purchases. I would definitely recommend coming here for an everyday bag.
Miranda H.
Charleston, WV
I love my Kate Spade bag. The brand is perfect for young professional women. They have cute colors and classy leather. I've been happy with all my products from here. It's expensive, but I like to buy the purses from places like Marshall's or TJ Maxx.
Sarah S.
Fishers, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have three Kate spade purses that I absolutely adore, as well as a polka dot cup, and phone cases. The phone cases (iPhone 6s) are exceptional quality and have lips to protect the screen in case of a drop! The cup keeps my drinks nice and cold and is durable for travel! The purses are spectacular, and do not show their age or wear as long as they are taken care of.
Kerry O.
W Springfield, MA
The quality of Kate Spade bags are incredible. They are pricey but if you can find one with the right sales and coupon codes they are more affordable. I purchased an almost $400 dollar bag for right around $100 dollars and I use it for everyday use.
Amy K.
Meadows Place, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I really love Kate Spade. All their products are so unique and beautiful. I shop my Kate Spade products at Macys and sometimes online on their website. I especially love their bags.
Pros: (1) Great quality, (2) beautiful designs
Cons: (2) Price is expensive
Temple M.
Tucson, AZ
Kate Spade has so many choices when it comes to handbags, wallets and even sunglasses or shoes. They are good quality and if you get it at the right time you can even get a great sale. They last a very long time if you take good care of your items.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?