BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Caroline W.
Washington, DC
Kate Spade is a pretty expensive brand, but I think the price really just reflects the quality of the products. My favorite purchase from Kate Spade was a wallet and I absolutely love it. I have used it for years and it still has not given out on me! Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a good quality purse or wallet that will last a lifetime!
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the Kate Spade brand. It's so chic and classic. Every piece is simple, yet adorable! The pieces tend to be more expensive but you can find deals at stores like Marshalls, TJ max, etc! My niece just bought a burgundy back that is literally to die for!
Megan R.
Wellington, FL
I love Kate spade and have a few wallets, one bag, and earrings. It can be very expensive though and I usually only buy if I find on sale because I don't always think it's worth the high price tag. I've never had an issue with the quality and I think it will always be in style
Sequoia K.
Provo, UT
I've just recently bought a few things from Kate Spade. I bought a phone case, a thermal mug, and just a regular cup/mug. I am giving only 4 stars due to my thermal mug. I wasn't very impressed. It was $18 which isn't a lot, but seems like quite a bit for a mug I only use in the colder months. The gold polkadots were chipped, which didn't make them a full circle. Other than that, my other two purchases were amazing and came exactly how I expected them to.
Rachel D.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Kate Spade is such an adorable brand! If only it were more affordable, I would buy so much more from this brand. Everything is so unique and creative while not being too wild or distasteful. I'm hoping to get some Kate Spade products for Christmas this year!!!
Taylor K.
I love Kate Spade products they are high quality items but so much more! Kate Spade is a little on the pricier end but it's very worth it! They are classy yet very fun and girly! I wish I knew about Kaye Spade sooner than I did because she makes amazing items!
Charlesy C.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE anything kate spade. I've had my purse for almost two years and it's still holding up. It's pretty expensive but worth it in most cases. The planners are beautiful too. Everything would make a great gift if not so expensive but it's definitely a treat.
Korie M.
Portland
Kate Spade purses are a favorite of mine! They add the perfect flare to any outfit and I can carry all my essentials! I love how many different styles there are, so I don’t have to carry the same one around always!
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Such a cute, feminine brand! I love the products and the clothes are always so cute. Everyone I know has at least one Kate spade product. Some of the purses aren't exactly practical but for the most part they're all affordable so you aren't breaking the bank.
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate Spade is every girls dream! Their bags are literally to die for she has such a wide selection of colors that make the bags more fun. Not to mention that the price is a lot cheaper than other brands like micheal kors, I would choose Kate spade over any other brand!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?