BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20408)
Juliana J.
My favorite ever Kate spade purchase was a lime green, croc texture bag. It's a great statement piece that I like to take on warm weather vacations. It doesn't have a super obvious logo, just a very subtle name at the gold clasp. It's a great piece.
Pam G.
I am a huge fan of Kate Spade. Their bags are timeless and can be used for years. Their bags are simple yet classy and are the perfect touch to any style. In addition, their products are of high quality. I own multiple products from their company and will continue buying from them.
Helen B.
Lakewood, CA
Got a cute pale pink wallet in the bigger sizes that they provide! It was on sale for less than $50! I don't usually shop at places like this because I try to save money, but it was worth it! The format of the wallet was amazing, which is a lot to say since I'm really picky with my wallets. I would definitely come back to Kate Spade to shop. It has more contemporary designs that will appeal to people of all ages.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
Such a big fan of their bags and wallets. It's definitely my favorite bag in my collection! They are such good quality. Classic and elegant designs and colors/prints. They can be pricey but if you have an outlet near you, check it out! I highly recommend the brand as a whole
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
I own a wallet from Kate Spade and have had it for 6 years now. It is my every day wallet. It is hot pink and it is leather. Fits everything. Beautiful zipper with no malfunction issues. Hasn't even shown a single sign of wear. Worth every penny! Nice, sleek and compact enough to fit well in handbags. Such a precious brand!

Stay beautiful, xoxo.
Alolika
Sarah O.
I purchased a pair of Kate Spade earrings at a mall and I've been receiving tons of compliments. The store is very clean and the employees are friendly as well. I would definitely shop here again when they have a sale ;)
Jesslyn M.
Panama City, FL
BEST quality handbags with the cutest designs! They have "secret" sales all the time, just sign up for email notifications from their website and they give you coupon codes for up to 75% off sometimes. Hands-down the best handbag company out there!
Ipek M.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely adore Kate Spade. Have a gorgeous neon pink/orange wallet from the brand as well as two bags perfect for going out with and a set of bracelets. I love everything about their girly bubbly style and the adorable sayings. Love shopping here!
Tori N.
FRESNO, CA
LOVE KATE SPADE!! Their style is so unique and absolutely adorable. Kate spade clothes are great for those who like to always be fashionable, even at work! Every KS product I own just makes me feel so happy and classy. High quality, so you get what you pay for. Kate Spade's products have been an inspiration for my style, especially for my office job
Lauren W.
I love #KateSpade and their affordable products. I find that they have some of the most reasonably priced luxury goods out there, which is GREAT for a college student :) Totally check out their stuff if you're looking for a cute new purse or wallet!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?