BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20576)
Susan Marie V.
Santa Monica, CA
I'm in love with this brand. I own several accessories and I'm in love with every single one. I love their handbags, wallets, planners, phone cases... just everything. I'm always getting excited when I see the brand somewhere... great value for the price!
Hanlin M.
Palatine, IL
Kate Spade is the cutest brand out there. I stop by their boutique sometimes and their accessories and watches always intrigue me. Unfortunately, money is not plentiful, so I am usually window shopping more than buying, but my sister loves her KS purse.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Kate Spade has my favorite earrings! I think I own five pairs of a similar type, and I wear them all the time! My purse is also Kate Spade, the color gets compliments often and the size is perfect! (They also have great sales that are just frequent enough!)
Maggie D.
Laveen, AZ
Out of all brands that I have ever purchased, Kate Spade has to be my favorite brand! 2 purses, 3 wallets, 2 pairs of sunglasses, an IPad case, laptop bag, and 2 iPhone cases... Yes I'm obsessed with Kate Spade! Best quality, best style.. Just the Best!
Caitlin B.
Lancaster, PA
I have several Kate Spade bags, thanks to their wonderful surprise 75% off sales!  I received a really nice black everyday bag from my boyfriends sister for Christmas and it holds up so well with everyday use!  I also have a cross body and a large tote which I love!  Kate Spade bags are such good quality, definitely give them a try, they're so worth the price!
Martha Q.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I LOVE ALL OF KATE SPADE'S PRODUCTS! SOME OF THE CUTEST WALLETS AND PURSES ARE TO DIE FOR! THE STYLES ARE SO ADORABLE AND FEMINE AND I LOVE THE COLORS OF EVERYTHING THEY OFF, MAROON IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE COLORS AND THATS THE COLOR OF MY WALLET AND A BLACK PRUSE. SO GOOD QUALITY!
Angelica M.
Flushing, NY
Such a cute and preppy brand. The brand is always associated in my mind with girly girls and fashionistas. I love the quality of the bags they have and enjoy the bright patterns but usually go to the more muted tones as they are easily matched with any outfit or occasion
Megan v.
Davie, FL
To be fair, I think every high quality brand is too expensive but Kate Spade is the only brand that I actually think it's worth paying for. They literally have everything and my whole desk is Kate Spade including my agenda. Such cute designs, I love it.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I have multiple Kate spade items and by far the most of wallets. Kate spade has such cute girly items that fit those of a bold yet crafty glitzy girl. I recommend the wallets as they have lasted me so long and her outlet sales are by far the best I've ever seen :)
Rafina R.
Elmhurst, NY
My ULTIMATE FAVORITE BRAND. From their amazing and sophisticated bag options to their packaging. Anything I buy or get as a gift from Kate spade makes me very happy. I would always recommend this store to my friends. They have great sales popping up too!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?