BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20561)
Ngoc L.
Kate Spade has some cute, whimsical designs. I have several pieces from bags to technology cases through the years and they've held up great for the value that I bought them for, which was always on sale. Otherwise the quality can be questionable at retail price, ex: I bought a wallet at a free standing store (not outlet) and the stitching is thin and doesn't look like it would hold up in the long run (however, it has held up a year later). I've seen stronger stitching on Michael Kors.
Margaret K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I recently went to Kate Spade to buy something for my bridesmaids and found these cute pink wristlets which I bought for all my girls. They are going to love them! I am never disappointed when I walk into a Kate Spade store! This time I stayed on point and found gifts for my bridesmaids and was able to control myself and not purchase anything for myself!
Susan Marie V.
Santa Monica, CA
I'm in love with this brand. I own several accessories and I'm in love with every single one. I love their handbags, wallets, planners, phone cases... just everything. I'm always getting excited when I see the brand somewhere... great value for the price!
Nikki B.
I think Kate Spade products are made greatly! They are good quality items that are made to last. Because they are a bit higher I don't always shop here regularly, it is more of a place to go to treat myself or to splurge a bit! I would definitely recommend it!
Chelsey C.
Louisville, KY
Love their purses but the straps on the purses that my sister and i got are not very sturdy as they cracked and the threading popped and now they are hard to carry and not aesthetically pleasing. But the designs are cute and trendy!
Mavis K.
I have to say that Kate Spade's purses are amazing. I don't shop there a lot but when I do I do it big! Their purses are really beautiful and what to say about their covers for iPhone, actually the one I'm using is Kate Spade. The shopping experience is really good.
Louisa S.
I love all of Kate Spade products! From handbags to shoes to dresses! All the designs are super cute and girly! The quality of the products are great and their truly a great buy and will last you years with good care! The dresses are cute, flirty and classy!
Ashley W.
I have never had a single issue with anything from Kate Spade. They have some of the best customer service and their products are top quality. All the leather is super soft and supple and I love that my purse came with a dust bag for when I'm not using it.
Karely S.
Carson, CA
One of my favorite brands! Great quality and great prices! They always have great sales and discounts! If you have an outlet store near you, visit it, its worth it! If your a student they give you an extra 15% at the outlet stores, all you have to do is bring your school I.D. At the outlet store you also get to use up TWO coupons! GREAT DEALS ALL YEAR ROUND!
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
Kate Spade is a favorite among preppy young woman. I only own two pieces as it quite pricey. I love my watch with a cute martini glass on the 5 and my wallet. Both items were purchased through the outlet. It's the best way to get affordable prices and get pieces!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?