BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20462)
Annelyse M.
Troy, MI
I have a pair of awesome cat like frame sunglasses and they have stood up to so much abuse. They look cute and are very unique. I love the giant orange and pink case- I'll never lose my glasses! They fit well and stay on my face. I would recommend them.
Susan Marie V.
Santa Monica, CA
I'm in love with this brand. I own several accessories and I'm in love with every single one. I love their handbags, wallets, planners, phone cases... just everything. I'm always getting excited when I see the brand somewhere... great value for the price!
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Who doesn't love Kate Spade? Everything she makes is so cute and trendy. I have bought bags and cell phone cases and shoes from this brand, and I've never once been disappointed in the quality. The items hold up really well and I always get compliments.
Chelsey C.
Louisville, KY
Love their purses but the straps on the purses that my sister and i got are not very sturdy as they cracked and the threading popped and now they are hard to carry and not aesthetically pleasing. But the designs are cute and trendy!
Hannah M.
Carlsbad, CA
I recently bought a bag from Kate Spade that I absolutely adore. It's light pink and medium sized. It's perfect for fitting my wallet, planner and work stuff! The two options for straps is perfect!!!!
Louisa S.
I love all of Kate Spade products! From handbags to shoes to dresses! All the designs are super cute and girly! The quality of the products are great and their truly a great buy and will last you years with good care! The dresses are cute, flirty and classy!
Alyssa B.
Buffalo, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kate Spade makes beautiful products. I feel like they for a preppy lifestyle and I love all of the colorful products they produce. Most recently, I bought a phone case and have always loved the purses. It can be on the pricier side, but you do pay for quality.
wild4makeup a.
Dunedin, FL
I absolutely love Kate Spade! They have the cutest handbags and accessories. I really love the iPhone cases they came out with recently. Kate spade is a quality brand with standard designer prices. I will definitely be on the look out for her new 2017 collections.
Juliet K.
Picked up a Kate Spade purse recently after dying over it for ages.It's just got the perfect design full of whimsy without appearing immature and in fact looking very sophisticated for a twenty year old to carry. I really look forward to purchasing again
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Always a fan! The large totes are my favorite... The harmony totes i believe. Also the clothing, shoes, jewelry : whats not to love! There is usually something witty and fun in every collection, and yet all still very appropriate for ladies of ANY AGE!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?