BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20409)
Cassie D.
Warner Robins, Ga
I really like this brand. I just find that it's too expensive for the products they have. I can't afford to buy any purse or clothing because it's not worth the price to me. They have really cute products but in the words of KathleenLights "dats es-pensive"
Heather M.
Each of my Kate Spade purses are timeless beautiful pieces from the line. I take good care of them and people (women and men) compliment all of them. One of the best ways to shop for Kate Spade is through their online sales and outlets. I'll remain a Kate Spade customer.
Karen S.
Little Rock, AR
Fashionista Expert Level 2
One of my favorite brands for handbags! The quality of their purses/wallets is amazing! You can tell that it's great quality even though it's a little expensive. They do have a lot of sales so you should be able to grab goodies for less of the original price!
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor , MI
Just bought my first kate spade wallet, high quality material allbeit a little pricey. The designs are classic and elegant which I really like. The website is really easy to navigate which I like and I've never had an issues with any of the products I've purchased.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Kate Spade has my favorite earrings! I think I own five pairs of a similar type, and I wear them all the time! My purse is also Kate Spade, the color gets compliments often and the size is perfect! (They also have great sales that are just frequent enough!)
Sarah F.
Batavia, IL
I LOVE KATE SPADE. The kate spade that is closest to my house is the best they always have amazing sales. And the have the cutest purses and wallets and just everything. It is amazing quality and i love the girlyness of the brand and all of the colors too.
kuku k.
I love the colors of their products very very much! The customer service is very good as well. One of my bag from there was damaged and I ask if they could help me repair the bag and they said YES!! They sent my bag to NY for repair and they sent me back the repaired bag in just two weeks! I love this store!
Jacqueline G.
Chesapeake
By far my favorite brand to indulge in. Their bags are timeless, so no matter how long it has been since you bought it, you can always stand up to trends. They always have huge sales they email you about, which is always so tempting! Definitely recommend
Briana W.
Lumberton
I absolutely love Kate Spade and i have a few of her products that are in great condition. I do not shop here a lot but enjoy receiving gifts. My favorite is a purse.
Emma T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I LOVE KATE SPADE. Literally adore the brand the bags are to die for as well as the glasses they offer. Shopping with them is always a refreshing and comfortable experience nothing bad i could say! Always would recommend to anyone who likes high quality!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?