BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20466)
Caroline W.
Washington, DC
Kate Spade is a pretty expensive brand, but I think the price really just reflects the quality of the products. My favorite purchase from Kate Spade was a wallet and I absolutely love it. I have used it for years and it still has not given out on me! Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a good quality purse or wallet that will last a lifetime!
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the Kate Spade brand. It's so chic and classic. Every piece is simple, yet adorable! The pieces tend to be more expensive but you can find deals at stores like Marshalls, TJ max, etc! My niece just bought a burgundy back that is literally to die for!
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
I love having that little bit of girlieness to my clothing to allow my feminine side to come out while still looking like a grown up. Kate Spade allows you to play with your inner child's mind in clothing build for women who can still appear in the workplace.
Wen Na Z.
I found out about Kate Spade while I was in college. My favorite purchase was a thistle college cross body bag. I received a lot of compliments and it was on sale for more than 75% off! I would like to continue with this brand in the future. Quality material!
Stephanie M.
Love the totes. Just bought one for my mother. The only thing I have to complain about is their site.it kept saying there was an error with the purchase yet showed as pending in my bank account. I'm waiting for them to get back to me now with what's going on.
Alyssa P.
Huntersville, NC
Love their purses, they are so trendy and go with all of my outfits! There are so many colors and different designs! They are lots of different styles which is nice too! They last for a white and are pretty affordable. They are great for a gift as well!
Sara H.
I have many Kate Spade purses, wallets, accessories, sunglasses, and jewelry. I love all of the pieces. They are unique, on trend, and a good price for the high quality you are getting. They offer great sales. The pieces are classic and can be worn by any age.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Kate Spade! The designs are simple and sophisticated, but unique. I am a big fan of bright colored accessories, and I am never disappointed. I also feel that for the quality of the bags, wallets and other products, the price point is spot on.
Mia F.
Beaver Falls , PA
Kate spade is one of my top luxury brands. I recently bought a cross body bag from them and I love it. It is made with such nice quality, so it's sturdy and seems like it will last a long time. Although the bag is small, it fits a lot and I highly recommend
Jessica H.
I am a Kate Spade girl through and through. I cannot get enough of the brands flair of all things feminine. My favorite purchase was my hot pink bow coat... I ended up adding a polka dot rain bow coat and black puffer bow coat to my wardrobe throughout the years. I will continue to shop Kate as long as they keep producing original and creative merchandise!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?