BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20573)
Maddie W.
Los Angeles, CA
Quality products and a quality brand. I have never been disappointed in anything I own by Kate Spade or Kate Spade New York and in fact my expectations are always exceeded. It's perfect for someone that likes the look of upscale fashion but with a smaller budget.
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
Kate Spade is a "treat yo' self" brand if I have ever bought from one. They do have incredible student and military discounts that you should take advantage of. The style is very clean and classic, just how I like my more expensive brands to be. Definitely one of my absolute favorites.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
Cute Accessories.
Kate Spade is not my go-to. However, for a stylish bag or cell phone case, Kate Spade has some affordable and adorable options. I don't tend to shop here a lot, but the products I do purchase tend to be staples that I return to again and again.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
Love Kate spade! Her fashion pieces are just so girly and elegant! I own two bags by her and the quality of them are great! The store itself is pink and modern and she always has sale things! While some of her items are a little overpriced, you get what you buy for as far as quality goes!
Julie U.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought it for myself on sale for xmas online. I was completely surprised with how big & how much I can fit in this bag. Love how it has a magnetic clasp to keep it closed. Love Kate Spade totally recommend
Kallan L.
Saginaw, MI
I bought a Kate Spade credit card holder phone case at the Verizon Store. Normally I would not spend $50 on a phone case, but I had in-store credit. The veneer on the back is chipped, and I wouldn't recommend using it with a tempered glass screen protector. Other than that, it works well and is good quality. Impossible to use the card holder with headphone in, thought.
Taylor K.
I love Kate Spade products they are high quality items but so much more! Kate Spade is a little on the pricier end but it's very worth it! They are classy yet very fun and girly! I wish I knew about Kaye Spade sooner than I did because she makes amazing items!
Arwa A.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
First of all, who doesn't love a 15% off student discount? Their flash sales are so wonderful -- you never have to pay full price on ANYTHING. Just wait till them sales start ladies. The colours are so cute and everything is fashionable. I just love all their stuff.
Sequoia K.
Provo, UT
I've just recently bought a few things from Kate Spade. I bought a phone case, a thermal mug, and just a regular cup/mug. I am giving only 4 stars due to my thermal mug. I wasn't very impressed. It was $18 which isn't a lot, but seems like quite a bit for a mug I only use in the colder months. The gold polkadots were chipped, which didn't make them a full circle. Other than that, my other two purchases were amazing and came exactly how I expected them to.
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
Simple, stylish, and distinctive, Kate Spade offers high quality goods. Her bags are durable and classic, never really going out of style and are much less "in your face" like a Coach or MK bag with their distinctive patterns that scream suburban housewife!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?