BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20495)
Maddie W.
Los Angeles, CA
Quality products and a quality brand. I have never been disappointed in anything I own by Kate Spade or Kate Spade New York and in fact my expectations are always exceeded. It's perfect for someone that likes the look of upscale fashion but with a smaller budget.
Audrey C.
Lenexa, KS
LOVE LOVE LOVE! My boyfriend got me some jewelry from there a few years ago and I wear it almost everyday. They have simple options, or more fun and bubbly options. I get so excited to see sales because it is a bit pricey. I would recommend Kate Spade to anyone!
Julie U.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought it for myself on sale for xmas online. I was completely surprised with how big & how much I can fit in this bag. Love how it has a magnetic clasp to keep it closed. Love Kate Spade totally recommend
Ciearra C.
San Diego, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have been a fan of Kate Spade for a while now. This brand is great for the young college girl with great taste in bags. They also have great calendars and planners. I love my medium sized satchel I purchased from my local Kate Spade store. It is my favorite bag.
Nicole W.
Decatur, GA
I love Kate Spade's simple handbags and wallets. Their looks are classic and timeless with envelope clutches and passport wallets. I also like the quirkier seasonal items they have, like crossbody purses that look like cameras and phone cases with pineapple print!
Alyssa C.
San Jose, CA
In love with most of Kate Spade products! Their simplicity and the quality of their purses and wallets are to die for. KS items can usually be found in TJ Maxx and Marshalls lately, but if not, they have lots of stores at outlets if you want to save some money!
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
Walking On Air by Kate Spade is one of my all time favorite fragrances. It's a great light, airy scent that is perfect for daytime throughout the year but especially in spring and summer. I bought a roller ball to try and once that runs out, I'll be purchasing the full size!
Emily K.
Highland Fls, NY
I can't even begin to describe my love for Kate Spade. Their products are absolutely beautiful. Although they are cute expensive, you are getting amazing quality. Their products are 100% worth the price and will last you many years. Also, the staff is very helpful
Samantha C.
Bellbrook, OH
Where do I start with Kate Spade....Everything I have purchased from there has been amazing quality, and 100% worth the price. I am obsessed with everything from Kate Spade. I've purchased earrings, a sweatshirt, and quite a few handbags. All of them have held up beautifully, and I get complimented on my products from Kate Spade every single time I wear/use them.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I just purchased my first ever day planner for 2017 through Kate Spades direct link to tbd website. It's on the high end (cost), but for me is worth every penny from style (pin stripes and polka dots), to packaging to the styled pen included! Plenty of room for writing!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?