BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20557)
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I just purchased a kate spade purse at Marshalls and it's gorgeous!!! It's a cream color and the inside is a bright red!! It was only $69.99 and it retailed at $198.00!! So I figured that was a huge bargain!!!
Deanna B.
My favorite luxury brand! Colorful, feminine, and versatile, there is always something I love. Finally bought my first Kate Spade bag and I am in love. Such amazing quality that will last forever, with style and up keep. Very versatile! I will forever shop Kate Spade.
Kassandra O.
Reedsville, WV
I just purchased a black and white polka dot kate spade wallet from their surprise sale on black friday special. so excited because it has tons of card slots and is high quality so it will last a long time and hold up to my abuse throwing it in a diaper bag for years!
Ellie R.
Being such a picky purse shopper I had trouble finding a purse I absolutely loved. But Kate Soade is my die for, go to purse store! I love Kate spade purses! The quality is immaculate and the sticking is perfect! I have zero complaints about any of her purses! Most gorgeous colors and styles! Plus I get so many compliments on it! It is the perfect purse for any fashionista!
Aida S.
West Covina, CA
Kate spade has such beautiful quality bags and wallets and they last for a long time without tearing. The leather on my bag and wallet seems really high quality. It's definitely a bit pricey but I think it's a good investment because the merchandise is so high quality.
Lindsey M.
London
Kate Spade are reasonably priced handbags for the quality they are made. She always has cute style and patterns and great discounts. I love going to the kate Spade outlet and it's nice that they have student discounts. I just recently bought a medium sized pebbled leather bucket bag with a long strap for under $140 with my student discount plus all the other outlet discount they were having. She also makes good wallets as well. But if you're a student I recommend you bring your ID so you can take advantage of the discount. :)
Abby A.
Urbana, IL
I really like the style of Kate Spade products, but they're extremely expensive and not necessarily practical. I bought a used crossbody bag for about $30, but it's so small I can barely fit what I need inside. I have to significantly cut down what I normally would carry with me, which is very inconvenient. Additionally, my wallet gets stuck trying to put it in or out.
Tiara D.
I adore everything from Kate Spade. The purses are perfectly built and have the sweetest most feminine details. The aesthetic of this brand goes perfectly with my style which is girly and feminine I absolutely love bows and polka dots. Their items are durable and chic.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
I bought some sandals from Kate Spade that have a lizard for the straps, they are SO cute! I hate that winter is here, because now I can't wear them without freezing, or I would do so! I've gotten tons of compliments on them, people have even offered to buy them off my feet...lol!
Calista F.
El Centro, CA
Kate Spade is my absolute favorite. Her pieces are cute, whimsical and classic all at the same time. Other designer bags/accessories run the risk of having duplicates/knock offs all over the place, but Kate Spade pieces are truly unique. They stand out in any crowd.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?