BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20556)
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
How much I love this brand !! I have katespade bag watch sunglasses and even their I even have their cosmetic bag ! Their phone cases are the prettiest !
Katespade quality is the best compared to many integrity high end bags ! I cannot live without their twirl perfume
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
Kate Spade always has cute totes and accessories! I am so in love with my Kate spade purse I bought, it's stylish, simple and cute! I want to go back to the outlets and get more purses! They're just to die for!
Lindsey M.
London
Kate Spade are reasonably priced handbags for the quality they are made. She always has cute style and patterns and great discounts. I love going to the kate Spade outlet and it's nice that they have student discounts. I just recently bought a medium sized pebbled leather bucket bag with a long strap for under $140 with my student discount plus all the other outlet discount they were having. She also makes good wallets as well. But if you're a student I recommend you bring your ID so you can take advantage of the discount. :)
Sara W.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love Kate spades products. They are very durable and last a very long time, not to mention they are super cute! It's a pretty expensive brand however they are always having sales and you can find super cute items in their sales all the time
Deanna B.
My favorite luxury brand! Colorful, feminine, and versatile, there is always something I love. Finally bought my first Kate Spade bag and I am in love. Such amazing quality that will last forever, with style and up keep. Very versatile! I will forever shop Kate Spade.
Prity B.
Stone Mtn, GA
This company makes the most amazing products specially I am a huge fan of their bags. Love how efficient and amazing quality bag they are in general. Love the design the longibility they have and it can totally pull off any look.
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
Kate spade is one of my favorite brands. It's so girly and pretty. My here are a lot of cute seasonal themes which I love. She uses a lot of bows and glitter which is pretty much everything I love! I have several of her bags and shoes and I plan on buying many more.
Staci B.
I purchased a tote and wallet from the Kate Spade surprise sale, and I am absolutely in love with them! The wallet was much larger than I had expected, with plenty of room for all of my cards, ID, etc. and the tote bag is super cute! They're both amazing quality, as well!
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I just purchased a kate spade purse at Marshalls and it's gorgeous!!! It's a cream color and the inside is a bright red!! It was only $69.99 and it retailed at $198.00!! So I figured that was a huge bargain!!!
Ellie R.
Being such a picky purse shopper I had trouble finding a purse I absolutely loved. But Kate Soade is my die for, go to purse store! I love Kate spade purses! The quality is immaculate and the sticking is perfect! I have zero complaints about any of her purses! Most gorgeous colors and styles! Plus I get so many compliments on it! It is the perfect purse for any fashionista!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?