BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20425)
Jamie M.
Windermere, FL
such a great place for people on a budget but still want the luxury feel. definitely a step up from the MIchael Kors' around you. the bags are classier and have more variety and sturdiness. the bags and accessories they have are timeless and i love all of my kate spades.
Sharen D.
Wichita, KS
I love Kate spade handbags and accessories they are fun and whimsical. Great colors and they have amazing sales on their website often. I think my favorite handbag was one and a color called geranium which is the most beautiful red color I get more compliments on that been any other bag I own .
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Kate Spade is one of my favorite designers right now. I probably have 10 Kate Spade bags at the moment. I am drawn to her classic style with a playful twist. The lines are always clean and sophisticated but with pops of color and pattens. Every girls dream bag #katespade
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA
Kate Spade is not one of those high end brand names that are constantly thrown around but this brand has become a quick favorite of mine. From their bags, to clothing, to accessories, to housewares , this brand is all around awesome. Products are of quality and will last a lifetime.
Iris E.
Saint Paul, MN
I cannot put into words how much I love Kate Spade! Everything I buy never disappoints me! I have bought purses, shoes, accessories, and clothing from here, and it has always been great quality and lasted forever. I am still using every product i have purchased regularly.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
I love Kate Spade bags. Her nylon bags last forever. The first bag I had from her it was the backpack. When I was in Middle School that was the big bag that all the girls carried. Of course nail her prices have gone up but her designs of still been cute and keep getting cuter.
Sara W.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love Kate spades products. They are very durable and last a very long time, not to mention they are super cute! It's a pretty expensive brand however they are always having sales and you can find super cute items in their sales all the time
Karla P.
Des Moines, IA
OBSESSED. Kate spade is hands down my favorite handbag/wallet brand! I always request an item for my birthday/Christmas. I love the quality of the bags/wallets, however they do run very pricey! But every once in a while I do great my self and it is worth every penny!
Becca C.
Sparta, NJ
Kate Spade New York is actually my life. I love the products my favorite being the larger cross bodies in the neutral tones. Its a great quality. I also purchase my school supplies from kate spade because they're aesthetically pleasing and that usually keeps me motivated. I've never been in the stores however I do online shopping and I've never had a problem with it!
Elsa S.
New Milford
I purchased a Kate spade iPad Air 2 case and it is by far the most high quality case I have ever come across. I don't shop here too often due to the fact that I dint like the design of all items. Although I would totally recommend it to other for high quality purposes.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?