BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20557)
Lelania P.
Covington, TN
I have two wallets by Kate Spade and I barely use them but when I do I"m very satisfied. I don't shop there a whole lot because the price is a little high. The quality on my wallets are good. I have the glitter bug wallet and the fold over wallet. Yest I would recommend .
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
kate spade is one of my top places to go shopping for that ute bag or even a nice clutch for a night out of town it is a bit on the pricey side so whenever there is a sale i am in that place like swim wear everyone is always so sweet when i go to the store i recommend this place to everyone
Sarah K.
Arlington, VA
I have always had good experiences with Kate Spade products. I would give the brand a 5/5 however I just bought the phone case for the Apple IPhone 7 in baby pink with a card holder and the case is already starting to peel within 2 weeks of having it. Besides this one incident I have never had any problem with Kate Spade products and all of my other bags have held up incredibly well!
Heather L.
Long Beach, CA
I bought a beautiful Kade Spade wallet 2 years ago and it is still in amazing condition. It has been my favorite wallet and holds all of my cards and money without ever being bulky. The wallet itself is simple and black so it matches with any new purse I buy or if I carry it as a clutch. I would highly recommend buying from this brand of you are looking for simple, quality products.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with Kate Spade. So many cute, feminine, and chic products from jewelry, to shoes, to handbags. The quality is awesome and the prices are far lower than most competitors. Every girly girl wants to be a Kate Spade girl, and at Kate's prices, every girl can!
Katie V.
Where do I even start? I LOVE Kate Spade. However, I only ever purchase their items at outlet stores or on sale from the website because they're fairly expensive.. which is why I docked a star. But their products will last a lifetime because of the high quality material.
Trina S.
I like Kate Spade handbags because they are affordable, classy and classic. You get a good quality for the price you pay and when I wear my Kate Spade handbags I get lots of compliments. I also love all the different color options they have especially during the spring.
Nicole B.
I love Kate Spade! Super cute, modern and great quality; makes great things! I only own one purse from Kate Spade and it's my go-to bag; it's relatively on the smaller side, but it fits everything! Size is definitely deceiving on the mini versions of the bigger bags. Love!
Kami S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I purchased a Kate Spade case for my iphone and it worked really well as far as functionality, however, it scratched liked crazy and I only had it on my phone for a few months. It did not crack but I still switched it out very quickly because I did not like the scratches.
Drue B.
Orlando, FL
I love Kate Spades designs I must say. They are the most unique bags I have ever seen. But down the basics the quality matches up to the price. The reason I recently made a purchase from Kate Spade is because I had a bag from a few years back that I used everyday and it held up so great. I didn't really need to purchase a new bag but I found a rose gold purse and of course I had to have it.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?