BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Iris V.
I have so many pieces from Kate spade, and I'll be honest at first I thought it was going to be just another overpriced "trendy" brand until I bought my first item. I can honestly say that it it is definitely not your typical upscale brand. From the fabulous whimsy look of the stores to their packaging when you order something online, Kate spade seriously strives for a magical experience whenever you buy her products and I have never been disappointed. I own a variety of products from purses, accessories, perfumes, office supplies, clothes, and home decor. I am huge fan of this brand, I 100% recommend it to anyone! :)
Logan R.
One of my favorite places to shop! They have such an amazing selection of clothes and bags! No matter what your style is, you are sure to find something here! I love shopping here and can never get enough. I always recommend!
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
All the handbags, wallets and small accessories that I have ever gotten from Kate Spade I have loved and still have! They are so cute and classic that I can use them from year to year for occasion to occasion!
Sydney M.
I recently bought a diaper bag from here. It’s pink with white owls. Super cute and easy to clean. Lots of pockets and compartments. It fits all of my mom needs.
Mia V.
San Leandro, CA
Bought a backpack and wallet online and love them. I use them everyday a receive so many compliments on them. The quality of the products I received are beautifully crafted and well worth the money spent!
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Hermosas todas las bolsas de esta marca todas son de piel ,muy buena calidad los diseños son muy buenos ,todas las bolsas tiene mucho espacio ,gran compartimento ,y si la compraria de nuevo es muy buena compra
Katya B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I always buy my sandals at Kate spade they have nice colors, different designs, good heavy duty quality that won't RIP apart right away . They are made of good rubber ..
Maribel M.
I own several Kate Spade leather handbags. The leather is so soft and high quality. I love that they have fun feminine designs with bright colors but they are still appropriate for everyday women. I've seen other brands in bright colors that are more expensive but look kitschy, childish & cheap. Kate Spade knows how to to color and design in a classy fun way. I always look forward to a Kate Spade fix & love all of the complements I get when carrying my handbags.
Rosie R.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love shopping at kate spade. I love that everything from her brand really has that classy look. I also like that it is very affordable. I shop here all the time
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
One of my favorite nicer brands. I just can't afford it. Way too expensive. More for the stepford wive. If it were cheaper if definitely be a returning customer.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?