BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20552)
Hajera C.
One of my favorite places to buy purses and even accessories. I have two purses, a watch, and sunglasses from Kate Spade. All of the items look like timeless classics and I always get compliments whenever wearing (or using) one of the items. Absolutely in love with this brand!!!
Lizzie Y.
Palm City, FL
Kate Spade is my ALL TIME favorite fashion brand. I love that their pieces are classic with a little bit of quirky personality mixed in. The handbags are amazing quality. I have one that I got over two years ago and it still looks brand new. It is definitely worth the money!
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
Cute styles but the quality just isn't there like it used to be. I have stopped purchasing from this brand after 3 handbags I purchased and took care of started fraying at the piping. For spending $400+ on a bag there should be absolutely no glue coming off or fraying of leather.
Lauren L.
Anaheim, CA
Kate Spade is my favorite brand! I have always adored the way that the line is styled, and was extremely excited that they branched out into all varieties of household accessories, china, candles, stationery, furniture, etc. The aesthetic of the line is just so perfect and feminine!
natassja p.
Tampa , FL
One of my favorite designers, Kate Spade has the chicest, fresh and fun designs! I usually only shop for Kate Spade bags and wallets and love their new collections for the home and kitchen! I always love the bright colors and patterns! It's one of my favorite places to shop and
Sara C.
Nebraska City , NE
Kate spade hands-down is one of the best places to buy a purse just because they last for a really long time and even though the Michael Coors has a protection plan I felt like I really didn't need it and I've had my bag for about two years and it has not been damaged at all.
Anne O.
Radford, VA
I have so many purses and accessories from Kate Spade I can't even count! I'd say maybe 20 or 25 purses and countless jewelry! I have one pair of shoes from them. Everything that's made of leather is very good quality and lasts forever. I have purses from six years ago that still look flawless.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Love this brand!! I love their handbags!! They are totally my style because they literally match everything! They are very high quality and so worth the money to me. They have a massive selection of not only handbags but clothes and other products!! Totally check the brand out!
Leandra T.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Adorable accessories! I love the purses and wallets the most, but I also love the earrings. High quality, adorable, and the bows just make everything better! I normally purchase Kate spade at department stores, but I'm thinking of going to their outlet store soon and checking it out.
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
My favorite purse brand by far of all time. they have the cutest prints, and the cutest handbad designs. I currently own 2 Kate Spade purses, and I love them to death. Shopping in their stores is always a pleasant experience also, everyone is super nice and its clean there.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?