BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20425)
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
I recently purchased my very first Kate Spade bag and I love it! It's really well made and the style is classic. I really like the Kate Spade style and will definitely be purchasing again the future! And if you sign up for their emails, there is almost always a great sale going on!
Lauren P.
Burbank, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I'm a fan of crossbody bags for their size and convenience, and Kate Spade is the first brand I turn to. It's affordable yet still high quality and they've always got a diverse selection of great materials and fresh styles. I've never had a problem with a Kate Spade bag and I'm always looking for more.
Kayla B.
Newport News, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kate Spade has a strong variety of items that are designed to match anyone's style. Particularly, I recently bought an umbrella with a clear top on it and I've received so many compliments on it I absolutely love it. I also love the jewelry but that can get pricey at times.
Kylia K.
Brooklyn, NY
I have an orange hand bag that was gifted to me quite some time ago. I would like to say it's been about 4-5 years but it's still in amazing condition! I love it with all of my heart (orange is my favorite color). I would definitely recommend shopping here if you can afford to.
Jenna M.
Austin, TX
They honestly have the best costumer service. I had a new wallet, that I accidentally ripped on a night out, and after calling the rep they sent me a new wallet. I am so impressed with how they treat and value their customers, I'm going to be shopping with them for a long time.
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH
Kate Spade has high quality handbags at a great price. They have flash sales every so often and it's a great time to stock up or get that ultra mega big handbag that you wanted but wouldn't pay full price for. Most of the time the sales are 75% off which is such a great deal
Lauren L.
Anaheim, CA
Kate Spade is my favorite brand! I have always adored the way that the line is styled, and was extremely excited that they branched out into all varieties of household accessories, china, candles, stationery, furniture, etc. The aesthetic of the line is just so perfect and feminine!
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
I love Kate spade! The purses and jewelry are so cute and unique. The clothes are classic and great quality. And the kitchen ware looks amazing and so sleek looking. Housewares can occasionally be a bit more than I want to spend but you can usually find a good deal somewhere.
Kayla G.
Bonaire, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love my wallet. The store in Vegas is also amazing. They had a nice message on the window as well about Kate’s death. It was super sweet and something I didn’t expect.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with Kate Spade. So many cute, feminine, and chic products from jewelry, to shoes, to handbags. The quality is awesome and the prices are far lower than most competitors. Every girly girl wants to be a Kate Spade girl, and at Kate's prices, every girl can!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?