BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20486)
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
I LOVE all of Kate Spade's stuff. It's all so chic and ranges from simple and elegant to wonderfully playful and gaudy. She's got a bag or piece of jewelry for any and every occasion you can think of.
Betty J.
Mesa, AZ
Although I love the color and the design, i'm not a big fan of the quality. I own a small rorie wickham place handbag and I find that the leather deforms easily and has hard to remove indentations all over it. I will consider shopping here again as perhaps I just received a defective purse.
Codi M.
Kate Spade is where it’s at whenever it comes to purses and wallets! They have amazing quality! A little pricey; but for quality that she offers it’s 100% worth it. I will definitely shop there again.
Kaylee W.
Martinsville, IN
Kate Spade is one of my absolute FAVORITE brands. I don’t shop here often, only when I am spoiling myself. The clothing always lasts a long time and is extremely cute. I buy the phone cases often too!
Victoria S.
Fargo, ND
my favorite purses always come from kate spade. they are simple and classy! my boyfriend got me my purse from there and i was worried it would be too small, but it’s the perfect size! i love their style.
Heather T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
My mother just purchased a party dress from Kate Spade for my nearly-one-year-old. It’s DARLING! She purchased it through Nordstrom and spent about $40 on it. It has adorable masquerade and party themed images on it and comes with matching bloomers. It’s fantastic quality! I can’t wait to see our Sophie in it.
Emily O.
I got a chic black leather bag for Christmas. It is the perfect size for me and can go on one shoulder, over the chest, or work as a handbag which I love. I got it as a gift and I use it all the time.
Vanessa J.
San Mateo, CA
great bags. i love the classic look which you can use for many years. and doesn’t feel out of style the next season. execelllent quality and really enjoy the feel and style of using these bags daily.
Sofhya S.
Miami
I love the bags and the phone covers they are awesome, I would highly recommend them to everybody because of their quality and impression, absolutely gorgeous the patterns and colors, I live for them
Kayla W.
Crooks, SD
Have purchased smaller things from her brand like iPhone cases, computer covers,etc. but I’ve always loved her colors and patterns I’ve just never purchased a purse. The quality is always amazing and it’s price point is more affordable than other higher end brands.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?