BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20517)
Hajera C.
One of my favorite places to buy purses and even accessories. I have two purses, a watch, and sunglasses from Kate Spade. All of the items look like timeless classics and I always get compliments whenever wearing (or using) one of the items. Absolutely in love with this brand!!!
Zoe' B.
Morgan City, LA
I have a Kate Spade phone case for my Galaxy Note 5 and I hate it. The black leather chips off, the gold around the case chips off, and it is easily messed up. I drop my phone very often so it's not very sturdy as a case. I have my case off of my phone more than I have it on.
natassja p.
Tampa , FL
One of my favorite designers, Kate Spade has the chicest, fresh and fun designs! I usually only shop for Kate Spade bags and wallets and love their new collections for the home and kitchen! I always love the bright colors and patterns! It's one of my favorite places to shop and
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I don't think I can express the amount of excitement Kate Spade brings me. They have great sales, options, prices & variety. The only con I have is I did buy a pair of earrings that were super heavy for my ears but I have sensitive skin/ears. Other than that.. this is my go to!
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
My favorite purse brand by far of all time. they have the cutest prints, and the cutest handbad designs. I currently own 2 Kate Spade purses, and I love them to death. Shopping in their stores is always a pleasant experience also, everyone is super nice and its clean there.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am a person who normally switches out purses and wallets constantly so I normally will not spend the money on a designer purse until now. I absolutely love Kate Spade!! I will never (unless someone else buys it) carry another designer. The quality and material is amazing.
Sara C.
Nebraska City , NE
Kate spade hands-down is one of the best places to buy a purse just because they last for a really long time and even though the Michael Coors has a protection plan I felt like I really didn't need it and I've had my bag for about two years and it has not been damaged at all.
crystal b.
Purchased a bangle for my friends bday on the main website. It was not a clearanced item. Unfortunately the item did not fit and the store at the mall directed her to an outlet! I called Kate spade and they said that it cannot be returned to an outlet and had to be a regular store since it is a regular priced item. Extremely unsatisfactory customer service. Get it right Kate spade.
Anne O.
Radford, VA
I have so many purses and accessories from Kate Spade I can't even count! I'd say maybe 20 or 25 purses and countless jewelry! I have one pair of shoes from them. Everything that's made of leather is very good quality and lasts forever. I have purses from six years ago that still look flawless.
Renee A.
Everett, WA
I love anything from Kate Spade! I own a lot of her products! They are classy and beautiful! I recently purchased a charger bank and journal by her that I'm in love with! I also have a few of her purses, tumblers, planners and wallets! I'm never disappointed in her products!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?