BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20512)
Shivani P.
I have a small cross body from their company. I love Kate Spade because of the vibrant colors that you don't often see in other brands. My cross body is a bright blue which adds a little pop to my all black outfits. I would recommend shopping here for accessorizing your outfits.
Cindy L.
Cameron, NC
I just bought a large black leather Kate spade bag. I needed a big one because I travel a lot and when I go on the plane I bring my tablet, a pillow, etc so I needed a bag to fit a lot. The bag is super cute and such great quality and the girls in the stores are always super nice!
Emily d.
Portland, OR
This stuff is super expensive and a little too preppy for me, but it is well made, and the company is ethical. I got a kate spade wallet from my mom one Christmas and it was pretty great. I highly recommend their leather products. I will shop here again next time I need a wallet!
MIRANDA O.
Modesto, CA
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands. Everything is such great quality. I mostly order online, but their stores are fantastic as well! I love the purses, wallets, jewelry and phone cases. You can land some really great deals during the "surprise sale" that happens multiple times a year!
Jessica A.
Westbrook, ME
I have several Kate Spade bags, pairs of shoes, and items of clothing- and I love all of them! The quality is really nice and the styles are a great mix of classic and trendy. I also love that they have a bridal collection- so cute and easy for friends who are getting married! :)
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
Bought my Kate Spade purse a few months ago and I am in love with it. The quality is amazing. I get tons of compliments on it! The webpage was super simple to search for and I loved that it shows the size of the bag on a model. It is a good size and I got it for a fantastic price.
Adriana C.
Washington, DC
I purchased the 'cedar street - maise' satchel and I am absolutely in love. It's small enough that I don't feel like I'm lugging around a pile of bricks but also large enough that it fits everything I need for every day use. It instantly makes the outfit look more sophisticated and it goes with almost any color i wear. Its also really versatile and can be used as a crossbody or regular handbag
Jenvelop V.
Rialto, CA
Love, love, love the colorful and cheerful Kate Spade brand!! So girly and so useful. I can't get enough to of it, specially in hang bangs and wallets. I have a couple hand bags and one wallet and they very durable. The color don't fade or get a scratch. I 110% recommend this brand !
Dani C.
New York , NY
I love kate spade products because of the simplicity and elegance. there are no obnoxious logos stamped all over their prodcuts, and when I use their handbags or accessories, I tend to get a lot of compliments on the design. Even when I shop here, the sales assistants are never catty and I never feel out of place
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
I bought a Kate Spade pair of glasses and I absolutely love them. They are sturdy plastic frames and have the signature spade on the left side. I get so many compliments on them. "Boys make passes at girls in glasses" ❤️
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?