BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kimberly S.
Sinking Spring
Recieved my first kate spade pocket book for Christmas. I absolutely love the feel of the leather, the weat and tear is non showable, extremely beautiful product.
Syeda M.
Dublin , OH
I love my Kaye spade bag ...it was my first ever high end bag which I got as a gift from my husband...it’s so spacious,so easy to carry .straps are so comfortable
Reghan J.
Hampton, VA
Everything from stationary to handbags this stuff is soooooo cute. My favorite purchase is this little wallet. It’s very durable and I know it will last for years.
Courtney M.
Dubuque
I love Kate Spade, I recently bought a purse and haven’t had a problem with it. They have great products it cost a lot but the material is worth it and well made.
Holly H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I actually love Kate Spade. My feeling is that when a brand starts over saturating the markets like Marshalls, Nordstrom Rack , and Tj Maxx, then something isn't going too great for the brand. They are looking for more ways to make money. Therefore to me, it cheapens the brand a little bit. But as a fashion designer in the industry, that is just my opinion. Kate Spade has a little something for every price point but what I love about the brand so much is the creativeness in purses. I love her designs from simple to more out there. I have been eyeing that swan purse. Omg so beautiful!
Alexandria M.
Taunton, MA
Have a few Kate Spade bags as well as phone cases and yearly planners. They are very cute, fashionable and great quality. Kinda of on the pricey side but worth it.
Emily L.
Waterbury, CT
I love Kate Spade! There products are always such high quality while also easy to find at local discounted stores such at TJ Maxx or Nordstrom Rack. From their shoes to their purses, they never fail to impress me!
Megan {.
I have a pink Kate spade purse that I absolutely love. I use it all the time and you can’t even tell. I don’t shop at Kate Spade a lot, but the quality is amazing
Bethany M.
Windermere, FL
Super vague reviewing and entire brand bit I love Kate Spade!!!!! I haven't ever bought anything I didn't love or didn't last. Sorry quality both brand and outlet.
Kim N.
Conway
I have purchased several pieces of kate spade jewelry. All have been great quality. Couple of braclets I wear at least twice a week and they still look new.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?