BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20544)
Ashley C.
I have fallen in love with the Kate Spade studs. I have them in about 6 colors right now, and am constantly adding more. For a responsible price, these are amazing for accessorizing. They come in an array of colors and metal choices, you can find something or every occasion and outfit.
Tiffany K.
Valley Stream, NY
I have a mini card holder wallet and a bag that I simply adore. I love their leather bags and it is such a good quality compared to other brands. I don't shop here often, but when I do I make sure to buy quality items. I would give it 5 stars, but their jewelry really isn't all that.
Alyssa P.
My Kate spade make up bags are the best. They are big enough to hold all of my make up and toiletries but don't take up too much space. They are easy to clean when make up gets spilled and they also make perfect gifts! Kate spade bags are my go-to gift for everyone come Christmas-time!
Kristen D.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I got a Kate Spade iPhone 6 case from a Kate Spade outlet over a year ago and the case is still good! I got it for $25 which is an amazing price. The design hasn't worn off at all and it's a good quality case. I would recommend these cases to anyone looking for a good, cute case.
Shivani P.
I have a small cross body from their company. I love Kate Spade because of the vibrant colors that you don't often see in other brands. My cross body is a bright blue which adds a little pop to my all black outfits. I would recommend shopping here for accessorizing your outfits.
maedla g.
This is definitely the place to go when you have the extra money. I bought a amazing pair of heels in the poppy design. It is such a unique and chic pattern that has stepped up the game. I would recommend buying in store if in Canada and not only because of the crazy exchange rate/duties.
Adriana C.
Washington, DC
I purchased the 'cedar street - maise' satchel and I am absolutely in love. It's small enough that I don't feel like I'm lugging around a pile of bricks but also large enough that it fits everything I need for every day use. It instantly makes the outfit look more sophisticated and it goes with almost any color i wear. Its also really versatile and can be used as a crossbody or regular handbag
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
I am in love with Kate Spade. I'm hoping for a Kate Spade watch for graduation. It is definitely on the pricey side, but the quality amazing so it makes it way worth the price. I got my mom a Kate Spade purse and she has loved it and it has stayed in perfect condition! I highly recommend this brand.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
I bought a Kate Spade pair of glasses and I absolutely love them. They are sturdy plastic frames and have the signature spade on the left side. I get so many compliments on them. "Boys make passes at girls in glasses" ❤️
Mekayla C.
Piketon, OH
i have a friend who works at Kate Spade and i love their purses. such a happy store! They also have cute bracelets! Their products are very well made and a little expensive but definitely cheaper then some other top store purse brands! If you're looking for a new purse, go here!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?