BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20418)
Kristen D.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I got a Kate Spade iPhone 6 case from a Kate Spade outlet over a year ago and the case is still good! I got it for $25 which is an amazing price. The design hasn't worn off at all and it's a good quality case. I would recommend these cases to anyone looking for a good, cute case.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Very well made purses, beautiful, very fashionable bags as well. These are all the rage at an affordable price for the "in thing" especially with teen girls around 14! I'd highly recommend these for teens, as my daughter and all her friends have Kate Spade bags, as well as moms too!
Alyssa P.
My Kate spade make up bags are the best. They are big enough to hold all of my make up and toiletries but don't take up too much space. They are easy to clean when make up gets spilled and they also make perfect gifts! Kate spade bags are my go-to gift for everyone come Christmas-time!
Allie V.
Bloomington, IN
I have a green cross body that I was given for graduation that I covet more than most of my possessions. It has held up through sorority rush and the crazy Indiana weather. It is the perfect size for holding all the things that I need. I can feel the quality when touching the bag.
Jenvelop V.
Rialto, CA
Love, love, love the colorful and cheerful Kate Spade brand!! So girly and so useful. I can't get enough to of it, specially in hang bangs and wallets. I have a couple hand bags and one wallet and they very durable. The color don't fade or get a scratch. I 110% recommend this brand !
Cindy L.
Cameron, NC
I just bought a large black leather Kate spade bag. I needed a big one because I travel a lot and when I go on the plane I bring my tablet, a pillow, etc so I needed a bag to fit a lot. The bag is super cute and such great quality and the girls in the stores are always super nice!
MaKayla B.
Columbus, OH
While shopping at Tj Maxx, I found a cross body beach bag. It was black and white, and actually folded into a smaller make up bag. I snagged it for only $65! I have used it several times since then. I take it to the beach, but also out shopping so I can throw everything into it!
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
Oh this brand is so girly and lovely. Every product is cute and feminine. The designs are the cutest among all the other brands. I would purchase from them probably 3 or 4 times a year during sales. I actually really like their white owl bag just thought that it is a little pricey.
Dani C.
New York , NY
I love kate spade products because of the simplicity and elegance. there are no obnoxious logos stamped all over their prodcuts, and when I use their handbags or accessories, I tend to get a lot of compliments on the design. Even when I shop here, the sales assistants are never catty and I never feel out of place
Adriana C.
Washington, DC
I purchased the 'cedar street - maise' satchel and I am absolutely in love. It's small enough that I don't feel like I'm lugging around a pile of bricks but also large enough that it fits everything I need for every day use. It instantly makes the outfit look more sophisticated and it goes with almost any color i wear. Its also really versatile and can be used as a crossbody or regular handbag
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?