BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20561)
Teresa K.
Shelby Twp, MI
I am obsessed with this brand, firstly the purses and totes are so beautifully made, and they match with a ton of outfits. You can fit so many things in a Kate Spade tote. The tote I have I wish the straps were a little thicker but I love it. They have such cute jewelry as well, also the people that work in the outlet store are really kind and will help you with finding the right Kate Spade product.
Paige F.
Springfield, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kate Spade is my all time favorite brand! Classic cuts, adorable prints, and fresh colors- to me the brand can hardly do any wrong! If I had all the money in the world I would own the whole collection, but for now I'll stick with my two neutral "forever" bags. I pick them up during their surprise sale or on the occasion that they put the clearance online for an extra 25% off! 75% off Kate Spade is quite the deal.
Tiffany K.
Valley Stream, NY
I have a mini card holder wallet and a bag that I simply adore. I love their leather bags and it is such a good quality compared to other brands. I don't shop here often, but when I do I make sure to buy quality items. I would give it 5 stars, but their jewelry really isn't all that.
Love love love LOVE everything Kate Spade❤️😍❤️❤️❤️❤️I want it all, I only have the mini credit card holder and it's perfect for work. I show it off all the time😌
Ashley C.
I have fallen in love with the Kate Spade studs. I have them in about 6 colors right now, and am constantly adding more. For a responsible price, these are amazing for accessorizing. They come in an array of colors and metal choices, you can find something or every occasion and outfit.
Sabrina E.
Columbia, MD
I love their products as they are always cute and so fashionable but the price really gets me.  I can't afford these items unless they are on sale. I have had a Kate Spade wallet for two years now and I really like it but it is getting a little worn and I would most likely not get another unless it is under $75.  Even then, I think it's expensive.  (I got the wallet as a birthday gift)
Monica B.
San Jose, CA
I have a handbag and a wallet from Kate Spade and I love them. I am extremely careful with my handbags and wallets but I do use them everyday. Even with everyday wear they look brand new and perfect! Extremely pleased with the quality of product and I love all of the Kate Spade stuff!
Morgan S.
Kate Spade is my favorite brand ever! It is so chic & so classy for someone my age. I have a lot of items that are from this brand and I feel so good having them
Alexandra B.
Nashville, TN
I've always been a Kate Spade fan. From the handbags to the apparel to little gift items, you can't beat the uniquness and high quality of these products. My one and only critique would be with jewelry, it always seems to turn quickly. Otherwise, Kate Spade gets a two thumbs up from me.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
I honestly can't afford buying the pretty and different bags like I would want to ( 2-3 times a month at least) but they have amazing designs, seriously just take a look to the bags, if you're looking for a different, unique and girly look, you'll find the accessories you need here.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?