BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Vanessa G.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I am a huge KS bag fan, and I have purchased and currently own many. The styles of the bags themselves are iconic and timeless, but sadly the quality and construction leave much to be desired. I have even taken advantage of the Kate Spade repair for two of my bags within a year and the bag I have since used has been rendered useless until I take the bag to get the straps replaced elsewhere.
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
Looking for a fun bag- this is my go to! When looking for something a little more professional it may be harder to find but overall great quality, very girlie, and stylish! Would recommend for weekend ware!
Alyssa K.
YES YES YES YES! One of my absolute fav bags to have! I got one for my birthday and Christmas present and I absolutely fell in love with them! I cannot say anything negative at all! Love the style and look!
I would spend my last dime at Kate spade. I love the vibrant colors and the quality of their goods. The goods are long lasting. I carry a travel wallet that I’ve hade for many years and get compliments and questions every time I use it. I can’t wait to see what they come up with next.
Tristen C.
Warren
Most of my bags of from Kate Spade. It is so elegant and cute at the same time. It is perfect for a night out or just an outing in general. It is very affordable and I HIGHLY recommend Kate Spade to others.
Makenzie M.
Franklin, Tn
I am a bigger girl and this brand has so many dresses that are A line! This is a very flattering cut on me so I naturally buy many of them! I always get compliments on them. They also hold up well so they are so worth it!
Soha A.
Sugarland
I don't really own a Kate Spade purse but I recently ordered a Kate Spade card holder and it works amazing. It's the perfect size as well. This product came in super fast from the day I ordered. I will start shopping there more often in the future.
yuzhi M.
Santa Monica
I love this brand!!! I bought a wallet for myself as a 20th birthday present. I spent around $65 on it but I use it everyday from then on. It’s portable and cute. Definitely will shop again if I have money😝
Amber P.
Norton
Always love shopping here! The colors are always so adorable and very vibrant. I’ve purchased wallets and handbags and they are great quality! I always take a visit inside when I see a Kate Spade in a shopping complex or mall.
catherine s.
Philadelphia , PA
When I bout this it wasn’t what I expected to be like because sometimes products lie and don’t do what it actually says but surprisingly this thing does it and work very well I suggest buying it right away
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?