BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20548)
Elisabeth P.
San Ysidro , CA
I would have to say Kate Spade is a timeless brand. Anyone from any age can go into a Kate Spade store and find something they like. I can only speak for their handbags and their leather is great quality and the colors are amazing. I have a satchel and a black wallet and I love both of them!
Larissa V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Kate Spade is the perfect blend of whimsical and practical. I have a gorgeous patent leather red handbag that draws compliments with every use - from gymnastics coaching to Disney to professional theater performances to New York City. Her bags are extremely durable, easily cleanable, and always have extra pockets in the inside for organization. Not to mention, the lining fabric is always an adorable surprise.
Danielle F.
I have yet to be disappointed with a Kate Spade product. I have a couple handbags from this brand and I adore them both. The quality is good for the price, I use mine regularly and there are little to none signs or wear and tear. Overall when I want to splurge this is a brand I always go to.
Chloe M.
Kate Spade is a brand that really focuses on producing timeless pieces of great quality. Yes, their bags and accessories are expensive.. But they are so worth it. The Kate Spade products I have owned have lasted me years with no problems and without anything breaking. I never find my Kate Spade purchases going out of style because they are all classic pieces that are a must have in every girls' wardrobe!
Kristina K.
I have the Kate Spade "Carmen" bag and I'm in love with it. I actually bought it on Black Friday in 2013 and it still looks amazing! It's held up really well. The only thing I don't like is that the white part has stained quite a bit in the striped lining and I don't know how to clean it.
Bria H.
San Diego, CA
Love Kate Spade accessories! They are always bright and colorful, which is a great contrast to my black and white wardrobe. Not a fan of their clothing, though. They do their own take on basics, but unfortunately they usually miss the mark. Their handbags and sunglasses are great, though.
Mariah S.
Gold Beach, OR
I have a kate spade bag that is to die for. i love kate spade as a brand and designer. I am a huge advocate to basics and simplicity, and thats what you get with kate spade and her products with a little bit of flare. I'm so excited to buy more products and hopefully one of her larger bags
Ansley P.
Neptune Beach, FL
Love Kate spade. Always had a great selection of products to choose from. I've recently purchased a watch, bracelet. and some stud earrings from this brand. All beautiful pieces that hold up well. The only issue I've had is keeping the clasp on my bracelet to stay. Great, would recommend!
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
Kate Spade has such gorgeous products. I especially love the phone cases and other small items like that. The phone cases are very durable and the pretty patterns never fade, unlike other patterned phone cases I've tried so thats a huge thumbs up. The quality on everything else is also amazing.
Sara J.
Statesville, NC
Kate Spade is my favorite accessories brand. I love their handbags, key fobs, planners, sunglasses and phone cases. The quality is fantastic in every product I have purchased. The people in their stores are always so helpful and so kind. I enjoy the experience of shopping at Kate Spade. When looking for any type of accessory, from jewelry to ipad covers to handbags, Kate Spade is the first place I look.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?