BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20495)
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kate Spade is my tried and true, my ride or die, the literal love of my life. My family and friends have to yank me by the collar whenever we pass anything Kate Spade. I have 2 purses, and Saturday dress, some earrings, and a notepad. All are well made and ugh I just can't Kate is my sunshine.
Love T.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
LOVE! Quality is awesome! There sale is awesome! There stores are pretty cute! I've got few purses from them and until now it still looks good and new. I have sunglasses and a watch too and so far I'm liking them on. Kate spade is very classy and timeless without too pricey unlike other brands!
Amelia R.
Madison , NC
I want to buy everything from Kate Spade!! Their designs are very fun and never bore me! I've purchased a pair of shoes and a handbag two years ago and they're still my favorite and remain in great quality! I love the creativity expressed in their designing, especially on clutches and unbrellas!
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
I never considered myself to be a designer label follower, but I have to say, I've totally fallen in love with Kate Spade's collection. Her style is playful and feminine, yet sophisticated and classy. Also, I've been able to score some incredible deals at the outlets and during online surprise sales. You can definitely score some beautiful bags, clothes, or accessories at reasonable prices if you wait for one!
sarahy a.
My sister bought hand bag from Kate spade and it is so beautiful, I would love to get one from there. I recommend it to others because it has realy good quality too
Natalie K.
Apopka, FL
Kate Spade is one of my very favorite luxury accessory brands. I have many purses, office + home products, and more from this brand. Her classic + chic style is gorgeous and aligns wonderfully with my own personal style. I also love that Kate Spade gives a student discount to their customers.
Valerie M.
San Antonio
The phone case is actually really great quality - it's rubbery, so I can actually grip onto it nicely without just accidentally tossing my phone off into space - I have been known to accidentally do that from time to time. They also have super cute earrings that are not too expensive. It is such a cute brand for young girls.
Cindy S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love my Kate S pade Teegan bag. I wish the store told me of I could monogram my bag. I didn't find out until I looked at the website. I don't know why people don't prefer to go to the actually store instead of the outlet. Kate Spade has great sales and I would much prefer the real bag the an outlet bag. So much better in Quality.
Lisa M.
You just can't go wrong with Kate Spade. Purses, shoes, clothes, dinnerware. It's all really good quality and will last forever. All the pieces are timeless, quirky and can be worn with anything. The prices are great as well!
Jasmine C.
Kate Spade has some of the most stylish and colorful collections from dresses, bags, desk accessories, right down to adorable their tumblers. And the list goes on! I recently was gifted my first Kate Spade bag and fell in love! Any Kate Spade item is one you won't regret having as your own.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?