BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20502)
Amelia R.
Madison , NC
I want to buy everything from Kate Spade!! Their designs are very fun and never bore me! I've purchased a pair of shoes and a handbag two years ago and they're still my favorite and remain in great quality! I love the creativity expressed in their designing, especially on clutches and unbrellas!
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
My sister loves anythign kate spade even though its crazy expensive i always try and spoil her since shes literally the best sister in the entire world so i try and get her kate spade. i have found you can find some good deals at outlets and such and the quality andl oks of their purses are the best
Kinsey L.
Kate Spade purses are top notch, not only are they absolutely gorgeous but they hold up incredibly well! I bought my first one sat Christmas and I know that I will be using it for years to come. I also just bought a matching wallet and am so excited. Love the quality! Kate Spade is definitely worth the price
Natalie K.
Apopka, FL
Kate Spade is one of my very favorite luxury accessory brands. I have many purses, office + home products, and more from this brand. Her classic + chic style is gorgeous and aligns wonderfully with my own personal style. I also love that Kate Spade gives a student discount to their customers.
Love T.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
LOVE! Quality is awesome! There sale is awesome! There stores are pretty cute! I've got few purses from them and until now it still looks good and new. I have sunglasses and a watch too and so far I'm liking them on. Kate spade is very classy and timeless without too pricey unlike other brands!
mia t.
Las Vegas, NV
I walked into one of the outlet stores based off a backpack that caught my eye in the window. The staff was extremely attentive and knowledgeable on their products. I often do a lot of online shopping for bags because high end retail sales associates are often very pushy; but the gentlemen that assisted me was the complete opposite. I knew he wanted me to be sure about my purchase. I will be a repeat customer!
Maicie P.
Haverhill, MA
my first ever designer bag was a Kate Spade i was probably 11 when i got it and i still love her stuff. i most recently bought new Kate Spade glasses and they're so cute everyone compliments how cute they are! Ive also been eyeing a few bags from her but I'm hoping Santa will bring me one! LOL :)
Judy S.
Austin, TX
I usually love almost everything made by Kate Spade. We recently received a set of china from her most recent collections. They mix and match so perfectly with other designs from her collections. Our champagne flutes and cake serving set for our wedding was also by Kate Spade and we will treasure them forever.
Rachael W.
Boca Raton, FL
This brand has increased in popularity over the past couple of years and I can see why. Their handbags are great quality at an affordable price (for designer bags) and they have great sales. They make adorable accessories as well, I can't get enough of my necklaces and earrings from Kate Spade.
Viridiana M.
Laredo, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I just got my first bag from this designer and I just love it!!!!,today i went to the store and bought a watch ,and I am totally amazed with the quality of this brand ,is a little bit expensive but worths every penny,i totally recommend it
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?