BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20437)
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
If you have ever been into a Kate spade store, then you know what I am talking about when I say that I live how happy and colorful the company is. I own quite a few things from Kate spade and they have all held up very well. Ive used my tote on a daily basis for years and it's still in great condition.
Michelle S.
Ozone Park, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
i have a Kate Spade wallet that I got off their website's sale section. I was thrilled when I saw the price and knew I needed to have it. Kate Spade stuff is beautiful! and the wallet is made of real leather. Great quality, lots of pockets for cards, cash, change, you name it! It's perfect :)
mia t.
Las Vegas, NV
I walked into one of the outlet stores based off a backpack that caught my eye in the window. The staff was extremely attentive and knowledgeable on their products. I often do a lot of online shopping for bags because high end retail sales associates are often very pushy; but the gentlemen that assisted me was the complete opposite. I knew he wanted me to be sure about my purchase. I will be a repeat customer!
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Kate spade is one of my favorite designers for handbags. I am a sucker when it comes to handbags, and I find that I love so many of her styles. I also own the Charlotte Street dishes that she came out with and absolutely love them! If you like really girly, fun pieces, you will love Kate Spade!
Bailee K.
Stillwater, OK
2018 kate spade new york 17-month large agenda - scatter dot this helps me keep my hectic life a little more organized - plus it’s super cute. Kate spade is life
Lexe M.
Henryville, Pa
Purchased an amazingly gorgeous bag, in the most amazing color. I couldn't pass up the deal I got, and how many compliments I get on it makes me love it even more!!
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love Kate Spade's designs because they go from chic to quirky and that her handbags are definitely the cutest bags I have ever seen. I also love that she styles her designs to a wide audience and I am in love with everything she creates. I also love her shops because they are definitely cute.
Heather C.
lakewood
I’ve bought several purses from this company and they’re great! They are very durable and last a long time. I love the bright colors and styles from this company! I would definitely shop here again!
Natalie D.
Went into a kate spade store the other day. the employees were super nice and while i was looking at the phone cases one of the employees came up to me and told me that I could get a 15% off student discount, which I didn't know about. I thought that was nice. would definitely go there again.
Cassie H.
E Liverpool, OH
I love Kate Spade. From Phone cases to office supplies to handbags. I just love Kate Spade! I have a ton of phone cases but my favorites are my Kate Spade cases. They are always so cute and so well made! Same goes for the handbags and KS makes some of the cutest office supplies I've ever seen!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?