BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Gaby R.
Laredo, TX
The quality of Kate Spade handbags and wallets is impeccable. Their designs are very classy and sophisticated. I definitely recommend to sign up for their emails to be invited to their online private events and sales.

I also recommend their phone cases. I am particularly picky and special when it comes to a good case for my iPhone and let me tell you their cases are durable. I've dropped my phone numerous times and my case has yet to break. I love the bumpers on their cases and I love that they offer a variety of designs and patterns.
Amber Y.
All of the Kate Spade merchandise is pricey but every piece of her collection is so classy! Her purses are well made, watches are gorgeous, and other objects are SO cute! I don't buy Kate Spade often, but I'm glad. This brand has become a treat for me and I look forward to when I have the extra money to purchase something!
Emily P.
Fort Thomas, KY
I love all of Kate Spade. I bought a purse during their 75% off sale and it is the best purchase I have ever made! It's so practical and cute. I get compliments on it all the time! The only downside to this brand is that it is pretty pricey and my college budget won't allow me to fill my whole closet with Kate Spade goodies!
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate Spade is hands down my FAVORITE designer! Everything she makes is so great - from purses to watches and jewelry to stationary! Her line is quality and so worth the price. It all has such a classic and timeless appeal. I love the neutral black and white combo that she uses in combination with the fun teals, greens, oranges, and pinks.
Heather W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
It's Kate Spade, need I say more? Every item I own is so elegant, and sleek. The leather is smooth, and high quality. Her jewelry is not ostentatious, but it's obviously high quality. Her perfume is in my top five. It's a light floral. I receive compliments every time I wear it. You'll love anything you purchase from her line.
Chelsea S.
Hestand , KY
Such a classy brand! I just recently bought a new Kate Spade bag as a "good job for having a 4.0" reward, and it's so cute & good quality. Though the prices are high; it's worth it for the cuteness and quality!

Update: I've had my bag for a year and a half; it's held up wonderfully. The leather has absolutely no signs of wear. Looks like I just bought it new. I also recently purchased a wallet to go with my bag, and it seems to be the same amazing quality.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I ADORE Kate Spade! Ever since I discovered her brand maybe a year or two ago, I've been obsessed! I have everything from phone accessories, to purses, to household items! Kate Spade is such great quality and I'm in love! I can't rave enough! The products are a bit more on the pricier side, but it's definitely worth it in my opinion.
Kiara
Oakland, CA
I got a Kate spade wallet for my birthday a couple months and wow it so beautiful and was made very nicely very good quality I am still using it now just one this Is maybe the buckle on the strap to the wristlet should be a little stronger because it has fallen down multiple times but besides that I. Recommend their products
Jennifer J.
I purchased a nylon purse two years ago & it has held up marvelously! Still looks like new. There is a ton of space & compatments in it. All for just $75. Great price for a designer bag & it has really paid for itself.
Erin I.
pittsburgh, pa
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I personally am not a big Kate Spade girl, but my sister absolutely adores this line. Although one of my favorite purses is Kate Spade, this company has been coming out with some kind of weird colors and bags recently. I like when they stick with the neutral colors, and when they make purses that are a little more practical.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?