BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Allyson C.
Love Kate Spade! Everything I have is from her. Her bags and wallets are so cute! Even my passport holder is awesome! If you have some cash to spend to buy Kate Spade!
Salma P.
Sioux City, IA
I really like this brand. Every item has a cute design and I love the logo. Items also are very durable, I've had the same phonce case for about a year and it still looks new.
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
I recently bought a Magnolia Park bag and love it! The color looks just like the picture online. The size is perfect for every day use. I have already received so many compliments!
Jennifer S.
Eau Claire, WI
I don't think there's anyone Kate Spade that I don't like... The style is so sleek and modern. Very hip chick! Girls just wanna have fun. Kate Spade
Sol R.
shepherdstown
love kate spade. i have many, many bags from here, all they’re stuff is just so cute and such great quality. it’s a bit pricey but you definitely get your money’s worth
Layla S.
Washington, NC
I love the Kate Spade home decorations. The clothes don't fit me very well. But I always check her stuff and her deals before I look at any other household decorations.
Nandini B.
marietta , GA
Love Kate Spade! Their prints are so unique with such pretty pastel colors and neutral colors! I have a Kate Spade wallet and hand bag and they are such good quality!!
Jen M.
Quality of fabric, design, and fit are why I like Kaye Spade. This line adjust with trends, but is always work appropriate. I know if I find this line, I can find something to wear. At times, it seems like the designs are too similar.
Florinda E.
Chester, NY
Kate Spade is THE BEST!!! The style is so dainty and chic. I feel like such a lady when wearing her bags and accessories. One of my favorite brands out there for sure.
Ashley N.
Clive, IA
everything there is a very nice quality. It is pretty pricey but it's worth every penny. Keep a look out for sales and you can find what you need for a much lower price
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?