BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20520)
Mo O.
Tucson, AZ
I love Kate Spade purses! They're my kryptonite! I'm not typically a brand-name, high-end purse kind of gal. I usually go for cheap purses that I don't care about getting scuffed up and dirtied. I also tend to favor backpacks. However, Kate Spade is so cute and colorful! They're not a bad price either, considering there are bags out there worth thousands. They're really high quality and have held up well over the years.
Shadear C.
I must admit, I am the queen if Kate Spade! I love everything about this line! I love the fact that my bags last long and they can be dressed up or dressed down! Everyone knows how much I love Kate Spade and weren't surprised when they saw that many of the items on my wedding registry at multiple stores are Kate Spade! #katespadeny
Annelise I.
Kate Spade is one of my favorite lifestyle brands. Of course, her clothes, jewelry, and handbags are amazing- but my favorite recent discovery is her line of planners. I recently bought the 2015-2016 agenda with the blue background and gold polka dots that says "She is quick and curious and playful and strong." Not only is it a sophisticated but playful design, the words are a great reminder of the woman I want to be every day.
Stephanie M.
Buda, TX
Kate Spade is my absolute favorite store for accessories. The customer service in Store is always amazing. My favorite purchases have been from the outlet because the prices are incredible! My husband always knows that any time he's supposed to get me a gift that we are heading to the Kate Spade Outlet!
Xiaomei S.
Champaign, IL
Good quality leather goods at an affordable price. I purchased a handbag and a wallet from them and they are very sturdy and fashionable. I also like the fact that they do surprise sales every so often. Definitely recommend for college students who are on a tight budget but still want good quality bags!
Ava A.
Menlo Park, CA
I recently bought myself a bracelet from Kate Spade. The workers in the store were super helpful and nice. When I was there, there was a 25% off sale too! I wear the bracelet almost everyday and it goes with every outfit! Would reccomend!
Mallory A.
Ankeny, IA
I CAN GO ON AND ON. Kate spade is my all time favorite designer. Her purse has lasted me 2 years, I have her wristlet, cups, wine glasses, wallets, phone case. It is worth every single penny. It's expensive and will last you a lifetime. Signing up for emails has been a dangerous thing for me, so many sales and fun things!
Sara P.
Kate spade makes the best everyday bags that are easy to throw on any outfit and dash! They are inexpensive bags for the quality you are getting , and they offer fresh and fun designs. Their jewelry also takes the cake for being trendy and cute for everyday wear. Who says you can't sparkle on a Monday?!
Maria Zobel B.
I love that they have wide variety of choices, they have plenty unique designs, from small to large purse. As well as their wallets. And for those techie person, this one has a good quality of gadget cases. I recommend this to everyone. Every penny is worth it. Oh! They also always on sale. Try online shopping too!
Sharon Y.
Minneapolis, MN
Kate Spade clothing and items used to scare me a lot because it's just so bright and couture-y. It never really made sense to buy a clutch shaped like a pineapple or shoes shaped like taxis...but sometimes they have amazing dresses and purses that are low key and perfect for work. If you can find a gem like that, buying stuff from Kate Spade is so worth the money!! Their bags are very well made as well, I expect to keep mine for a long long time.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?