BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20537)
Lauren G.
Davis, CA
I love purchasing wallets and handbags from Kate spade. Everything is cute and well made! It's kind of expensive but with what you're paying, you know it's good quality. Outlets have better deals than any other store, so check out the store if there's Kate spade in the outlet, most likely there's a sale!
Annelise I.
Kate Spade is one of my favorite lifestyle brands. Of course, her clothes, jewelry, and handbags are amazing- but my favorite recent discovery is her line of planners. I recently bought the 2015-2016 agenda with the blue background and gold polka dots that says "She is quick and curious and playful and strong." Not only is it a sophisticated but playful design, the words are a great reminder of the woman I want to be every day.
Jennifer W.
Tappan, NY
Kate Spade is by far one of my favorite brands for small leather goods, wallets, purses, jewelry, dresses, and even bathing suits. Their pieces are classically elegant, timeless, and fun. Definitely worth the investment, but I would wait until one of their email-invite surprise sales for incredible deals!
Xiaomei S.
Champaign, IL
Good quality leather goods at an affordable price. I purchased a handbag and a wallet from them and they are very sturdy and fashionable. I also like the fact that they do surprise sales every so often. Definitely recommend for college students who are on a tight budget but still want good quality bags!
Jae G.
I want to preface by saying that I am not usually into big designers for whats on the label. With that being said, I love the kate spade bags. They always have an amazing collection of cute, functional, and durable products. I have yet to be dissapointed. I have one particular bag that is easily my most used handbag.
Stevie G.
Cedar Hill, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate Spade is a brand that I enjoy shopping at. Their stores are the cutest and SO inviting! I love all their girly products! I gave them four stars because they are pretty pricey and I don’t feel as though the material of their products fits the cost of the item. BUT they do have some VERY cute items!
Jamie L.
Kindred, FL
I shop at the Kate Spade outlet in my city. I love the prices, environment, and even the associates. I have purchased purses, wallets, and even phone cases and I am always satisfied with the quality and pricing of the products. I recommend their products to anyone looking for a modern, fashionable bag.
Ava A.
Menlo Park, CA
I recently bought myself a bracelet from Kate Spade. The workers in the store were super helpful and nice. When I was there, there was a 25% off sale too! I wear the bracelet almost everyday and it goes with every outfit! Would reccomend!
shevi m.
Olney, MD
Nice and clean design. Really like the products! However, there are times when the quality of the product is inferior to an equivalent product from a different brand.
Sharon Y.
Minneapolis, MN
Kate Spade clothing and items used to scare me a lot because it's just so bright and couture-y. It never really made sense to buy a clutch shaped like a pineapple or shoes shaped like taxis...but sometimes they have amazing dresses and purses that are low key and perfect for work. If you can find a gem like that, buying stuff from Kate Spade is so worth the money!! Their bags are very well made as well, I expect to keep mine for a long long time.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?