BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Meagan P.
Moss Bluff, LA
I do really really love Kate Spade items. They are amazing quality and a lot of it is classic pieces so they will never go out of style, but she is so dang expensive. I get it she is a high end designer, I just wish there were more pieces that were affordable. Other than price absolutely not complaints. Great brand, great designs!
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
Love this brand! I have two purses and a wallet from here and they are awesome! The leather is so durable and such good quality! One of my purses was my first purchase and it still looks brand new! I know the tend to run a little pricey but definitely worth it because they last in the long run and just look fabulous with anything!
Amina M.
Cicero, NY
Unfortunately some of the prices are a tad bit too high for me, but I absolutely love the style and the ideas that Kate Spade New York has. Especially for the surprise sales and bridal collection. I recently just purchased a few bangles from there as bridesmaids gifts, and was extremely happy with my purchase. When Kate Spade has their online sales, its worth checking it out especially if you want to get ahead of anyones birthday, holiday, or wedding gifts!
Ashleigh P.
Kate Spade always has the cutest purses, cell phone cases, wallets, etc! I love the colors and patterns that they have as well. I always see them having a lot of good deals when it comes to their online store which I love because sometimes I'll want something online that they won't have in stores. I adore their stuff though!
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate Spade is hands down my FAVORITE designer! Everything she makes is so great - from purses to watches and jewelry to stationary! Her line is quality and so worth the price. It all has such a classic and timeless appeal. I love the neutral black and white combo that she uses in combination with the fun teals, greens, oranges, and pinks.
Miranda A.
San Jose, CA
I got a Raccoon iPhone case from Kate Spade. I love it! It is so cute. It is made of silicone and protects my phone well. I really like how it has a lip in the front so I don't have to worry about the front of the screen. It has protected my phone well and I get tons of compliments. It is my first Kate Spade purchase but I am looking at more.
Chelsea S.
Hestand , KY
Such a classy brand! I just recently bought a new Kate Spade bag as a "good job for having a 4.0" reward, and it's so cute & good quality. Though the prices are high; it's worth it for the cuteness and quality!

Update: I've had my bag for a year and a half; it's held up wonderfully. The leather has absolutely no signs of wear. Looks like I just bought it new. I also recently purchased a wallet to go with my bag, and it seems to be the same amazing quality.
Jacqueline S.
One of the best places to shop whether it's for yourself or you're in search of gifts for family and friends! They have pretty much everything a girly girl would love. The prices can get a little bit steep but the quality of their products justifies it. Their online sale section and outlet stores also always have great deals!
Amber Y.
All of the Kate Spade merchandise is pricey but every piece of her collection is so classy! Her purses are well made, watches are gorgeous, and other objects are SO cute! I don't buy Kate Spade often, but I'm glad. This brand has become a treat for me and I look forward to when I have the extra money to purchase something!
Mirian Y.
Los Gatos, CA
Kate spade it's one my favorite bag brands. It has a good quality and details. Every collection they have some special bags with different and funny shapes. It has vivid and nice colors. The inside has a good lining and finishing.
I have a black medium one that's my favorite and goes well with most of the occasions and clothes
Micahla M.
Middletown, NY
I heard that Kate spade has really cute stuff but its a bit pricey would it be worth spending money on
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
Who owns a Kate spade purse? Are they worth the money? Are they durable?
Danielle D.
Arlington
I've seen many of these purses around and I love the style of them, but I just wish they were cheaper does anyone know where to find cheaper ones??
Frances L.
Robstown, TX
Where is the best place to buy this brand? I see a lot if cute things but I don't like the price.
Rachel H.
Fremont, CA
Where can I buy an iPhone se case for sale?