BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Tori B.
Starkville, MS
I got a Kate spade wallet for a gift for my sister recently, and the quality was excellent! I’m super impressed with literally everything that Kate Spade puts out!
Ashley T.
Monrovia, CA
I got a shoulder bag and it's classy & super cute! It's very versatile so I can wear it dressing up or in a casual way! It's the perfect size to hold everything I need and it's really great quality!
Ingrid D.
I love this brand so much! I currently own two leather wallets that is in such great condition ever since the day I bought it. Not only is the whole design so cute, but the material is great quality.
Robyn E.
Denton, TX
I'm a huge Kate Spade fan, so I may be a little biased. But I've never been disappointed with a product, whether it come from outlet or retail. I love the nice, clean look of their merchandise and feel that I can wear it confidently without being too "fashion forward". Their clothing, also, runs true to size for the most part, it is common for designer clothing to run on the smaller end, but I find KS being pretty consistent with standard sizing.
Michaela W.
Kate Spade is well worth the money ! I have a wallet, phone wristlet, and a couple of handbags and all of them are still in the tip top shape that I purchased them in. They're long lasting leather keeps up against almost everything. She comes out with different colors each season and they're all beautiful. Her styles are unique and I'm obsessed with the bow on most of her items. So cute and stylish. Highly recommend purchasing a product of hers.
Heejin J.
Kate Spade has some good, quality products. They last a long time (I've had the same bag and wallet for a little over two years now) and give a classy appearance. Their price isn't too bad for the quality of the product they produce. They have several different designs, styles, and colours of many bags, wallets, and accessories. They also sell clothing and shoes as well. The clothes are typically feminine and almost kind of preppy.
Stephanie C.
Phoenix, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Big fan of the quality of these bags. They stand the test of time. However, my fiancé did give me a phone case for Christmas that was made of leather and the trim started peeling after three months.
April O.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Ahh I could go on for days about the great quality of the bags and wristlets but I will just state what matters the most. The products are always made with such great quality and they are so different from all the other brands. They like to do things outside the box, stuff other companies wouldn't dare try as well as staying classic. No matter what style your going for Kate Spade has you covered and it will be made to last.
Angela H.
Raleigh, NC
I had a purse with matching coin purse that I LOVED! It lasted a long while and I always got compliments on the pattern. Typically purses are priced higher than I like to spend so I don't treat myself often.
Julia S.
Federal Way, WA
I love the style of Kate Spade. It is usually far outside my price range, but the colors and style are always amazing. Their customer service does leave something to be desired. Once I purchased a purse from them, and within 8 months the strap had broken. When I attempted to get it repaired, they told me there was nothing they could do. For the price, I expected a little more help when their item didn't even last a year.
Tequila C.
Are these purses worth the money and are they good quality?
Debby F.
Brooklyn, NY
always afraid to buy... so expensive! worth it?
Julia B.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I really like the wallets here, are they worth it? Do they last long?
Mary K.
Fort Mill, SC
Is they quality really worth the price? I heard its a little expensive, but really cute stuff!
Hiba A.
Cookeville, TN
Which is better? Kate spade or Michael Kors?