BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Desiree G.
Whittier, CA
I've recently purchased a Kate spade bag and it's my favorite purse right now. It's a totes which is perfect for me a mother who is girly but needs the room to carry her baby's things.
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
Love her bags! The quality is high but the prices aren't outrageous- it's on par with my Michael Kors satchel. I got my favorite bag online when they had a 70% flash sale and i don't regret it. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants a cute little bag to tote through the city or take a walk in the park with.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love the Kate Spade brand and their unique personalities. They can be a bit expensive but they frequently have "surprise sales" when you sign up for their emails. The quality of their products are great and I would definitely recommend buying their bags, accessories, and jewelry! Their different collections are so cute and relative to pop culture and what is hip at the time!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I have a Kate Spade wallet that is OK, but leaves a lot to be desired. Purchase a handbag from them but I ended up giving it away because it just looks too childish and it doesn't hold a lot. I have a pair of earrings from this brand, but I have seen so many knock off pieces that looks so much like it… This brand to me is it very unique. It's nice, but it isn't exactly something to write home about.
Shanice G.
Kate Spade makes beautiful high quality bags and accessories that are unique and attainable, price wise, for many. They have great customer service and will replace products that get damaged. For instance, I had a phone case and it's rubber edges got dingy within 2 weeks. I contacted them via email and they allowed me to go on the website and select any case I wanted and they mailed it to me free of charge. I didn't even have to send my old case back! It was wonderful and hassle free. That was when I became a Kate Spade girl!
Caitlin C.
I really love how unique Kate spade products are. They are pricey, but worth the money if you are the market for a nice handbag, a good wallet, or cute and unique jewelry.
Vanessa N.
Denver, CO
I love the older Kate Spade products and I feel like they are genuine quality. However, I've gone into the stores recently and feel that the quality of the leather has declined.
Savvy D.
Whether it's a handbag, dress, swimsuit, or shoes, Kate Spade gives you that inimitable ladylike, classic, elegant style. The bows and whimsical patterns aren't to everyone's taste, and not everyone enjoys the almost prim esthetic. But for those who appreciate the clean-cut Kate Spade look, the brand's boutiques hold treasures. The service is excellent: I had a salesperson go out of her way to hunt down a heart-shaped tote bag in the size I wanted. Try the store in Santana Row in San Jose; it has a great wide selection!
Sarah F.
Kansas City, MO
Great quality products that will last. Not scuff proof, but very durable and holds shape well. Have had no issues with my purchases and use daily. Small purse and card wallet.
Mikayla C.
Grove City, PA
I absolutely am in love with Kate Spade. The style fits in so perfectly with my own --modern but with a very vintage, classic twist! Everything from purses to dresses to hats to earrings, Kate Spade has it all, and I love it all. They're incredibly high-quality products, and they are constantly having sales on their website, so they're fairly affordable for such a prestigious brand!
Edith C.
Los Angeles , Ca
Why is it sooo expensive
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael kors purses?
Debby F.
Brooklyn, NY
always afraid to buy... so expensive! worth it?
Danial B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Are there phone cases great quality?
Tequila C.
Are these purses worth the money and are they good quality?