BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Emily M.
DOWNERS GROVE, IL
I wish I could give KS 3.5 stars. I think the quality is diminishing. I had the Cobble Hill Ellen purse for two years and retired it dude to wear from heavy use. I loved the shape and size of the purse so much and purchased it again. It was falling apart at the seams after less than a year of heavy but gentle use. I just don't understand why the 2nd one fell apart so quickly when I had the same purse for over two years with less damage. I think KS is slacking on the quality as it becomes more popular.
Holly C.
My sister bought me a black and white striped Kate spade wallet for my birthday and I am in love with it!! The price for the wallet was more than I would ever pay for myself but it's quality is awesome and it will last me a very long time. It has many slots in it for my cards and a little zippered compartment in the middle perfect for spare change!
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
Super cute, just way too preppy and girly for me now that my style has matured a little bit. I still use a clutch from kate spade as my pencil case, and I love it, but I would not spend the money to buy anything new from here. However, I do love the quality of the items, so no complaints. I'd love to shop for gifts here, but it's just not my style.
Criminelle L.
I will never forget my original Kate Spade nylon rectangle handbag. They've branched out quite a bit and are a much more whimsy and playful brand, but I always return to them for classic wallets and especially cross body bags. They have GREAT "surprise" sales. Make sure to sign up so you get the emails with a link to the separate sale website. I love love love to buy little gifts for friends and to keep on hand for last minute gifts when they have these sales. You just can't go wrong.
Madison S.
Tampa, FL
Kate Spade is my favorite brand hands down. I love everything in the store and want to buy it all. Their purses are literally so adorable, I have a few of them myself. Their jewelry is to die for and I also love their phone cases. They have gorgeous clothes and shoes as well and they also have tons of cups and mugs and so much more!! If you've never shopped at Kate Spade, you need to ASAP!!
Renita T.
Dallas, TX
I love Kate Spade and the style, but the quality on one of my purses was just horrible. Literally the kate spade metal spade logo on the front started rusting and the outer lining of the purse started to peel and come off. The letter looks a little weathered as well which is disappointing. The only reason I am keeping Kate Spade at three stars is because the styles are very cute.
Shelby A.
Pensacola, FL
Bought a black Kate spade shoulder bag that I love and after 9 months of using it the coating around the leather straps started to peel off. I went to buy another one and told the employee at the store about it who looked up my purchase, guaranteed me it was under their year warranty and replaced my bag for free. Great customer service and bag!
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
I think Kate Spade clothes and purses are adorable! The quality of her products is incredible and always so fashionable. My only problem is with her clothes. They tend to run small. I usually am a size 6 in dresses but I have to go up to like a 12 in her line to fit my chest. Super cute, but it's unpleasant having to go up so far in size on my short frame.
Brenda E.
San Antonio, TX
I love Kate Spade!! Purses, wallets, watches, phone cases..they have everything a woman loves! Their style can be simple, which I love. Their products are also very high quality too! It's girly but not too girly. It's great. Their price can be expensive but not too expensive. You will fall in love with Kate Spade once you purchase a product.
Luana F.
Saint Paul, MN
Love all the bag and wallets colection, specially the new "bunny"one. My boyfriend use to make fun saying that buy me a gift from Kate Spade store is always the best way to make me happy. My last purshese was a pink wallet and I still very in love with it. Wish a could try the notebook cases, but I'm not sure if this item is worth the price
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?
Jessika S.
Which is better Mk or Kate spade?
Rebecca S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Would you consider this brand to be preppy?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
Where do you find the best prices on Kate Spade?
Kinsley R.
Is her handbags worth the money? Or same as in paying for the name ??