BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20426)
Julie M.
Tucson , AZ
Kate Spade is my favorite women brand. They make everything. Which is a huge pro for me. I have a glasses, I have bags, and some office supplies. Everything is super cute. If you like classy and simple this is the brand for you. It’s not cheap but you get what you pay for.
Melissa V.
Fort Benning, GA
Kate Spade is my all-time favorite when buying purses! Although the prices are quite steep, her products are very well-made and last for many years. I normally try to go to her outlet store when buying new purses, the prices are much more affordable - normally about 1/3 of the price.
Chassadi D.
Bridge city , TX
Kate Spade is a great brand for simple and cute hand bags and accessories. I love my Kate Spade tote. It’s large and roomy and fits all of my everyday items. I love how well-made they are.
Delilah V.
I was looking for a cross body for my teenage daughter. She had already been good about other purses that she had that were poorly made. I found a reasonably priced cross body in black. She has had it for over a year and takes very good care of it. The purse is slightly worn but has held up and not fallen apart.
Katie S.
Pretty cute bags! I love her printed bags and the colors are amazing! However, they are pretty expensive bags. I only purchased one off of ebay as a gift for my sister, and I don't shop on her website that much because I don't have the funds for her bags. I would recommend these bags for the fashion fanatic!
Carmina C.
San Diego, CA
I love the Kate Spade brand. I have my trusty crossbody purse that I purchased for myself for getting into nursing school. I'm now graduating from nursing school and thinking I should get another Kate to add to the family. Everything is playful and girly but super sturdy. I think there's something for everyone at every age group.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Where do I begin with Kate Spade?!? I love handbags like most women love shoes-and I love Kate Spade bags the most!! I love the classic shape, color, and design of her bags. I can't control myself when I see a new shoppers tote lol. I also appreciate her more whimsical bags too-like the water pail and the frog.
shevi m.
Olney, MD
Nice and clean design. Really like the products! However, there are times when the quality of the product is inferior to an equivalent product from a different brand.
Stephanie T.
Tallahassee, FL
Kate spade is a classic brand. The style tends to be more on the preppy side. But the colors the brand puts together are amazing. My fave Kate spade bag is a midsize bag with FAKE GRASS trimming the bottom acompanied by a golf course scene. I think everyone should have a little Kate spade in their closet.
Mo O.
Tucson, AZ
I love Kate Spade purses! They're my kryptonite! I'm not typically a brand-name, high-end purse kind of gal. I usually go for cheap purses that I don't care about getting scuffed up and dirtied. I also tend to favor backpacks. However, Kate Spade is so cute and colorful! They're not a bad price either, considering there are bags out there worth thousands. They're really high quality and have held up well over the years.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?