BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20433)
Anne C.
ENGLEWOOD, CO
I purchased a pair of Kate Spade glasses from my eye doctor, and I love them!! I like the way they look. Sort of a vintage feel to them. I highly recommend her brand of eye ware. I will in the future try other products that are made by Kate Spade!
Tanya C.
Bridgeview, IL
Amazing quality handbags! I'm not crazy for leather but my first designer bag was a Kate Spade bag that I got for Christmas and I still have it, 2 years later. It's a simple black bag and it doesn't go out of style! Their leather quality is amazing & the styles don't go out of style! Definitely would purchase a wallet/handbag again!
Michelle W.
Miller Place
My husband just bought me a kate Spade clutch neda wallet. The striped black and vanilla cream colored one. It is sooooo cute! It is so "lana del rey" and "taylor swift" and so "me." It has a lovely retro vibe to it, but with high end quality materials. I love the spade logo and I just love the wallet. It is very organized too...It has a spot for cards, money, your phone, coins, and more. The entire wallet clutch zips shut. So awesome.
Lydia P.
Fort Polk
Can't go wrong with Kate Spade :) I love the bright colors and whimsical designs of these purses, they are feminine and pretty while still being classy and professional.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kate Spade is my favorite brand of all time. I'm obsessed with their products and have many purses! I also love their planners and clothing and shoes. I shop here all the time and I recommend it to absolutely everyone. They can be pricy but everything I have ever bought from them is way worth the money. Xoxo
Chelsey B.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love the quirky, intelligent designs of Kate Spade accessories. I have several high-end buttery leather handbags from the Kate Spade line, and they are all of great quality and have lasted years! On the same note, although it is no longer available, I found the Kate Spade Saturday line to be highly overpriced for low quality items. They were cute, don't get me wrong, but my Saturday products did not last long at all.
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I've had my Kate spade purse for about a year and half.. I still am so glad obsessed with it. The leather is nice and has held up so well. The gold fixtures have no tarnished or turned silver like one of my MK bags has. I got it at an outlet and saved 50% and a student discount on top of it! Can't get any better
Julie M.
Tucson , AZ
Kate Spade is my favorite women brand. They make everything. Which is a huge pro for me. I have a glasses, I have bags, and some office supplies. Everything is super cute. If you like classy and simple this is the brand for you. It’s not cheap but you get what you pay for.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
I enjoy purchasing items from Kate Spade because I know I can always depend on the value. Whether it's for a purse I "need" or want, or a warm winter jacket, or a fun piece of jewelry, I am always satisfied with my purchase. Kate Spade is definitely one of my go to places for gifts and a little bit of retail therapy!
Chassadi D.
Bridge city , TX
Kate Spade is a great brand for simple and cute hand bags and accessories. I love my Kate Spade tote. It’s large and roomy and fits all of my everyday items. I love how well-made they are.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?