BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

sharon j.
Tallahassee
Bought a purse in Orlando at the Kate spade store it was the blue one with flowers. Fell n love with this purse as soon as I seen it in the store. The quality is amazing!
Sarah B.
I love my phone case from this company! It’s glittery and matches my phone. Everyone always asks to play with I️t because they’re fascinated by the glitter inside my case
Mimi T.
Obsessed, it's a nice splurge without feeling too guilty. There are plenty of things in their sale section compared to some high end designers if you don't want to pay full price. There's plenty for everyone for every age group.
Megan V.
Kate spade is my favorite brand! I can't do anything without my Kate spade planner. I also love her jewelry. I can't wait to someday be able to afford a Kate spade bag!
Hattie G.
Maumelle, AR
Every bag here is adorable!!! These bags have such cute patterns and Ive gotten like three from there. Ive had one for 2 years now and it still looks brand new! It is expensive but its so worth it because it lasts so long!!
Kristin J.
Charleston, SC
I have a lot of their handbags and like the quality. They are normally trendy colors and styles. Also, their wallets really hold up! Definitely wait for a sale- they happen regularly!
Hannah E.
Sterling , VA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have a few items from Kate Spade and the one thing they all have in common is the quality! Kate Spade is not a cheap brand -handbags range from $100-$800+! But you get a one year warranty for handbag purchases! My small harmony that I purchased is going on two years in April-I always pack it to the brim-and it is in amazing condition! I also have clothing items-dresses and skirts and a few blouses and they are also in great condition! This is a brand that always gives me great compliments whenever I wear it!
Lindsay S.
Fredericksburg, VA
Kate Spade products are super cute. if you love printed items these are great for you. tends to be a little on the expensive side but KAte Spade is always in trend
Jilliane D.
Stoughton, MA
This is the ultimate girly fun brand of accessories. The quality is superb. I've purchased bags, wallets, tablet carriers, sunglasses, key chains, etc. Everyone compliments my purse and clutches. I will always carry Kate Spade!!
Marisela C.
Carrollton, TX
I love Kate spade bags! I use it for a everyday look, business meetings, and a night out with my hubby. They come in variety of colors and sizes that work great for me.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?