BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20470)
Ashleigh P.
Kate Spade always has the cutest purses, cell phone cases, wallets, etc! I love the colors and patterns that they have as well. I always see them having a lot of good deals when it comes to their online store which I love because sometimes I'll want something online that they won't have in stores. I adore their stuff though!
Madi M.
I just purchased a wallet and it’s so nice and well made too. I can tell it’s a lifetime purchase worth my money. Everyone I pass the store i find something new to gaze at!
Miranda A.
San Jose, CA
I got a Raccoon iPhone case from Kate Spade. I love it! It is so cute. It is made of silicone and protects my phone well. I really like how it has a lip in the front so I don't have to worry about the front of the screen. It has protected my phone well and I get tons of compliments. It is my first Kate Spade purchase but I am looking at more.
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE Kate Spade products. The purses are so unique and gorgeous, I hope to own some in the future. They're a bit on the pricier side and not waterproof so that's why I remove a star. I do own some of her accessories, especially her tech accessories she's come out with over the past few years. Great company and designs ❤️
Jacqueline S.
One of the best places to shop whether it's for yourself or you're in search of gifts for family and friends! They have pretty much everything a girly girl would love. The prices can get a little bit steep but the quality of their products justifies it. Their online sale section and outlet stores also always have great deals!
Erin I.
pittsburgh, pa
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I personally am not a big Kate Spade girl, but my sister absolutely adores this line. Although one of my favorite purses is Kate Spade, this company has been coming out with some kind of weird colors and bags recently. I like when they stick with the neutral colors, and when they make purses that are a little more practical.
Nicole B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Kate Spade for its whimsical style. Kate spade offers great quality products. I love everything from their handbags, to their jewelry, to their clothing. When i went to the store I wanted to purchase a coat however I noticed a tear in the lining. They were able to ship a new coat to my home expedited for no cost.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
In the world of jewelry and leather goods, the fun and clean designs are absolutely worth the money. The handbags and wallets look new for years, absolutely worth the investment. However the brand has tried to be too many things in too many departments in recent years, and the quality isn't there where they grew too quickly.
Laiken P.
Murray, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I absolutely love Kate spade. The purses have such a huge rang, that there is one for everyone! /every color, every style. It's amazing! I can't wait to buy another. The only reason I gave this a four star is because the price point isn't something everyone can afford. But they are soooo good. You get what you pay for.
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
Kate Spade bags/purses are so adorable! I absolutely love them. They are high quality and so unique. Of course they carry classic items, but also funky/eccentric pieces that are the perfect accessory to any outfit. Also, if you follow their page on Facebook you will see sponsored posts from their sales... Which are very frequent and 50% off. Yes, I said HALF OFF! So if you've had your eye on something in particular, it can be yours... I promise!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?