BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20516)
Emily F.
Philadelphia , PA
I have 2 Kate Spade bags and a wallet and I love them! These are such beautifully crafted bags and come in some great colors, and they are very well made. Every detail of these bags make them the quality product they are, I absolutely LOVE Kate Spade. Not only quality products, and are also timeless...they never really go out of fashion.
Chandler B.
All of the items they have are classy and on trend if you want. The leather is high quality and your first purchase you can get 15% off which is super lovely. They have lots of styles and all of the items I have tried have been lovely. The stationary can be a little expensive but otherwise all the products are great and beautiful!
Sharleen G.
San Francisco, CA
Did you guys catch the surprise 24-hour sale last week? 75% off!!! I'll give you a moment to pick your jaw up off the floor & compose yourself...

All good? K, so let's recap the awesomeness Kate was basically giving away for free, like the oversized Tori handbag I'd been eyeing for days that I snagged for $99. Or how bout the colorblock clutch for $69? Or the dress for my daughter - a laughable $29? Picked up a makeup bag, another clutch, a wallet, a dress, and a second dress for my kiddo...I just couldn't walk away from such killer deals!

In the future you can get in on the spoils with me by joining their email list. I don't get blasted with useless promos 5x/day and so far no additional spam...although I'd likely be cool with one or two extra (read: annoying) emails if the payoff came via another insane sale tip-off!!

Yay to Kate for making her line accessible to regular women like me --it may look and FEEL like a million bucks, but it certainly doesn't COST a million. Phew!
Melynda W.
McChord AFB, WA
I adore Kate's eye for detail and her use of color. I also particularly appreciate the way she cuts her clothes to fit a woman's body. These clothes look as good on as they do on the hanger. While she stays on trend its with a classic sense of style that let's me feel confident each piece will be in my wardrobe for years to come.
Meagan P.
Moss Bluff, LA
I do really really love Kate Spade items. They are amazing quality and a lot of it is classic pieces so they will never go out of style, but she is so dang expensive. I get it she is a high end designer, I just wish there were more pieces that were affordable. Other than price absolutely not complaints. Great brand, great designs!
Steph J.
Somerset, NJ
I have many Kate Spade bags and wallets and continue to purchase more because I am obsessed with their quality and their timelessness. I can always expect well made pieces that will be perfect in any situation. I've even gotten a pair of stellar earrings here that I absolutely adore because they are perfectly classy in every way.
Amina M.
Cicero, NY
Unfortunately some of the prices are a tad bit too high for me, but I absolutely love the style and the ideas that Kate Spade New York has. Especially for the surprise sales and bridal collection. I recently just purchased a few bangles from there as bridesmaids gifts, and was extremely happy with my purchase. When Kate Spade has their online sales, its worth checking it out especially if you want to get ahead of anyones birthday, holiday, or wedding gifts!
Kelsey L.
I love all of my Kate Spade products! My handbag, wallet, and watch are used daily and the quality has held up so well! They all still look brand new after almost a year of use! The earrings are such a classic style! However, I do not recommend the travel coffee mugs. The lid doesn't seal well causing my beverage to spill all over every time I take a drink.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
Love this brand! I have two purses and a wallet from here and they are awesome! The leather is so durable and such good quality! One of my purses was my first purchase and it still looks brand new! I know the tend to run a little pricey but definitely worth it because they last in the long run and just look fabulous with anything!
Kiara
Oakland, CA
I got a Kate spade wallet for my birthday a couple months and wow it so beautiful and was made very nicely very good quality I am still using it now just one this Is maybe the buckle on the strap to the wristlet should be a little stronger because it has fallen down multiple times but besides that I. Recommend their products
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?