BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20503)
Kaila L.
Clarkston, MI
Quality products and in the outlet store offers a great price. The shopping experience was nice and my favorite purchase would be my over the body pink messenger bag. I will deff shop at kate spade again.
Mallory N.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Great quality bags, jewelry, and clothes. I love that this is a more affordable brand. I own SO many purses grime KS that it's beginning to be a problem! I can't go in an outlet without making a purchase.
Katie R.
Northport, AL
Recently splurged and bought myself my first kate spade bag, it’s beautiful and goes well with every outfit !! I would totally recommend to a friend, they are a little pricey but definitely worth the buy!
Silvia G.
El Paso, TX
I am in love with this brand! From their purses,wallets,earrings and necklaces it’s so exquisite. The leather on the purses are easy to clean, color stays vibrant and high quality. Would highly recommend
Rebecca F.
I got some flats recently that I love. They’re cute, casual, and comfortable. I’m looking for another pair to buy a backup because I’m dreading them wearing out. Fortunately they look very sturdy so far.
lakeysha j.
USA
I love Kate Spade. This brand is so me. Its whimsical and girly while still being classy. This is no easy feat because "whimsy" can easily go the other way. They make beautiful pieces with great quality.
Allison S.
Lancaster , OH
Kate Spade is my guilty pleasure. It’s cute, fashion forward, and empowering. Polka dots and sparkles are my favorite. I love that they make a variety of things, from clothes, accessories and home goods.
Carly S.
Waxhaw
Kate spade is my favorite affordable designer. Each season they have a new theme that usually pertains to animals, and it is always adorable and precious, and still mature at the same time. I have a number of Kate Spade Handbags and I've never been able to wear one down. They are beautifully and wonderfully made, and one of my favorite purse designers. I highly recommend this brand.
Danielle G.
Newburgh
Kate Spade has such exquisite taste for anyone who likes to dress for every occasion. Her style is particularly very chic, classy and elegant and her designs definitely stand out. It’s not a typical designer store but perhaps for someone who wants to step outside the box..
pнoeвe E.
kate spade new york Women's Monogram Metro Mint Splash Leather Strap Watch 34mm KSW1100 All Kate spade products definitely live up to there esteemed name. Their products are the perfect gift to give or receive especially this cute watch linked above. The packaging is absolutely adorable and super fun and lively, and all of there products are functional and in good condition.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?