BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20537)
Holly W.
Columbia, SC
Kate spade is a classic line of bags and jewelry. Very clean lines, effective and efficient. It borders a bit pricey but all in all its products are pretty amazing and very attractive.
Kristie T.
I have this beautiful light blue wallet by kate spade and I use it all the time. It's big enough to fit all my stuff in there and never seems to get to overstuffed at any time.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
Amazing best brand of purses EVER!!! I’ve been using Kate Spade Purses for over 10 years && I will never stop buying these purses! They last for YEARS && YEARS to come! Everyone should own a few Kate Spade purses in their lives!
Trisha F.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with Kate spade . I collect purses and the majority of my purses are hers . Only because I love the styles she has ! I find them to be very trendy , colorful , lovely patterns . Kate spade is my style . If your looking to spend money then spend it on something gorgeous that people will love . Everyone always complements me on my new purses I get from there. I think I have a spade for every season . On Black Friday Kate spade is always my first stop : )
Victoria N.
Hoschton, GA
I love Kate spade!! She's so beautiful and classy! Some of her stuff can be a bite pricey but I've had the same wallet (her brand) for about 6-7 months now and it looks still brand new. I do take care of it but my wallets usually never last that long. I also have a phone case from her that has very good protection and is so beautiful!
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love Kate Spade products point blank! Everything about her products are chic and adorable! I shop here so often and a pro would definitely be the fact that it is so affordable! My favorite purchase is my Kate Spade umbrella that says "rain check?" Or my purse! I will definitely keep shopping here! I recommend this product to everyone.
Ayannah S.
Gilbertsville, PA
I live for their fun designs. I live and work in an outlet mall so I visit the Kate spade there regularly. I bought a black backpack and a pink wallet for $180. Good deal since they're pretty expensive. The wallet is in great shape while the backpack has the edges of the straps coming off. Only will shop there if there's a great sale.
Jessi F.
Kate Spade has gorgeous purses. I recently purchased a gorgeous grey leather tote for work. I constantly get compliments and it's wonderfully made. It's very sturdy and has A LOT of space. I also have a smaller purse that I use to go out, it's very light and handy. Kate Spade doesn't really disappoint, it's definitely worth the price.
Noyanika A.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love me some Kate Spade. She has some of the best products around town which are of very good quality and great design. My best purchase ever has to be my laptop bag which is irreplaceable! I would definitely recommend coming here for accessories, stationary and bags.
Lily Z.
Kate spade has definitely mastered the art of high quality, feminine pieces at a semi-affordable price. Their leather wallets are durable; I anticipate that they will stand the test of time. The cobblestone cross body bag is a good size for everyday use. The classic black color can be paired with a casual or dressy outfit.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?