BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
The only reason I'm giving Kate Spade four stars is because oftentimes it's out of my price zone. BUT! It's not the most expensive luxury brand and it's one of the few that I can manage to afford here and there. Everything is so cute, I especially love the office and home products because they're fun and whimsical and colorful. I smile every time I use a Kate Spade product so it's worth the expense!
Jennifer A.
Johnson City, TN
Ahh love love love the clothing line although it can be expensive its a great quality material. I like the younger generation clothes to keep my kids up to date on the recent fashion trends.
Ana B.
Naples, FL
Their purses are great quality, and durable. I use it for dates, professional meeting, and even school. They are quiet resistant. Just a little over priced... but you are paying for quality.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
Ever since buying my first Kate Spade bag a few months ago, I have been absolutely hooked on this designer! One of the biggest reasons is how well the products are made. The fabric on my purse is so soft and durable! I have purchased rings, necklaces, purses a phone case and sunglasses from Kate Spade and all have proven to be of top quality. The brand screams class and I am proud to wear it!
Allison A.
Cincinnati, OH
Floral tile mini dress

Love the colors, fit and length. I chose this for an outdoor photo shoot w my daughters. The colors compliment the flowers and the trees, along w my daughters' dresses.
Jenny G.
Kate Spade designs the cutest handbags! They are super unique and one-of-a-kind. Unfortunately they are pretty expensive but they have good sales on their website and you can find them in Nordstrom Rack and other discount stores. Their clothes are a hit or miss though. Their materials are stiff and not always flattering. But their accessories and knick knacks are adorable and more affordable.
Bailey K.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love kate spade products so much. They are always such nice quality, and the designs are always gorgeous, elegant and fresh. I will continue to buy kate spade products for a very long time.
Ashlee S.
I bought my first Kate spade product (from an outlet with the 60 20 deal) recently and I absolutely love it! I'd been using a Vera wallet for years and it was just dirty and ripped and I was in need of a new one. At the outlet I found a wallet and fell in love and it was only 40 instead of 110+!! I get a lot of compliments on it and it's really well made. Wish I could afford a bag from there!
Jill M.
Kate Spade has ADORABLE style... if you're willing to pay a huge chunk of change for their merchandise. I cannot speak to the quality of their products, but my sister has purchased from them and she does enjoy the quality of their products. I know that there are some outlets in various cities, but I found that the only time to find a good deal at Kate Spade is at the outlet and on Black Friday.
Caroline E.
Parkesburg, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have several Kate Spade items. I would just like to say that everything I have by Kate lasts forever. Everything is always the very best quality! I love bright colors, and I get them with Kate. I get the most compliments on my Kate Spade! The prices are a little high, but I find that the outlets are always very reasonable. Also, Nordstrom Rack always has quite a few items. I love Kate Spade!!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?