BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20522)
Emily M.
DOWNERS GROVE, IL
I wish I could give KS 3.5 stars. I think the quality is diminishing. I had the Cobble Hill Ellen purse for two years and retired it dude to wear from heavy use. I loved the shape and size of the purse so much and purchased it again. It was falling apart at the seams after less than a year of heavy but gentle use. I just don't understand why the 2nd one fell apart so quickly when I had the same purse for over two years with less damage. I think KS is slacking on the quality as it becomes more popular.
Krysta G.
Charleston, WV
I am a big fan of Kate Spade purses! I won one purse at a purse bingo and then purchased my second purse at Easton Mall in Columbus, OH. Kate Spade purses are super, high quality! They look very stylish and I love all the different colors that are available. During my visit at Easton, I didn't purchase any other accessories but they did catch my eye...Kate Spade has a bunch of cute items like umbrellas, shoes, etc. Great brand if you like designer purses and other items!
Criminelle L.
I will never forget my original Kate Spade nylon rectangle handbag. They've branched out quite a bit and are a much more whimsy and playful brand, but I always return to them for classic wallets and especially cross body bags. They have GREAT "surprise" sales. Make sure to sign up so you get the emails with a link to the separate sale website. I love love love to buy little gifts for friends and to keep on hand for last minute gifts when they have these sales. You just can't go wrong.
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
I love Kate Spade!!!! I have several purses, phone cases, monthly calendar/organizers, and pajamas by her. Her purses are all great quality. I am very hard on my purses and these purses sure can take a beating. They are also easy to clean. I feel like her products are semi affordable, they fall above Target and in the designer world they are on the low end of pricing.
Lauren S.
Yucca Valley, CA
Classiest midrange priced bags on the market! Kate Spade has such beautifully clean lines and timeless pieces. The brand attitude is positive and fun, completely empowering. Most of the hardware is 14k gold plated. When you go with Kate, you're getting your money's worth.
Shelby A.
Pensacola, FL
Bought a black Kate spade shoulder bag that I love and after 9 months of using it the coating around the leather straps started to peel off. I went to buy another one and told the employee at the store about it who looked up my purchase, guaranteed me it was under their year warranty and replaced my bag for free. Great customer service and bag!
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
I LOVE kate spade designs. I am currently using a wallet and a phone case. The phone case is actually really great quality - it's rubbery, so I can actually grip onto it nicely without just accidentally tossing my phone off into space - I have been known to accidentally do that from time to time. It's held up really nicely, I've had it on there for over a year now. The wallet has held up incredibly well - it looks pretty much brand new. Wish I could afford more of her stuff!
Bonnie B.
San Diego, CA
You can't beat the style that you get at Kate Spade. I've had good luck with their handbags and small leather goods like wallets, but the quality is not on par with a true luxury brand like LV and will not last generations. But that's typically ok because KS styles are more trendy and seasonal and not necessarily timeless classics. The tech accessories like phone and iPad covers are not with the price tag as they typically crack quickly and are not high quality. Save you budget for the leather goods.
Christe K.
Bethlehem, PA
I love Kate Spade and all of her products. I have some house ware items as well as jewelry and a purse. My bag is fabulous. The design is unique and the leather is great quality. In terms of jewelry, I feel like some of it is overpriced for what it is, so I would definitely wait for a sale. Her desk supplies are so inspiring as well. If you can shop during a sale, that's the best way to do it. I also love that Kate Spade products are sold in a lot of stores including Macys.
Allie T.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My favorite bag company EVER.  I recently started buying Kate Spade bags a little over a year ago and I have never looked back.  The upkeep is minimal, they're super easy to clean and it holds so well.  I have a purse i've been using for over a year that still looks brand new.  If you go to the outlet stores, the purses are extremely affordable.  I like that they're always fun and coming out with different things according to the season and style!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?