BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20512)
Marissa J.
Morganton
One of my favorite brands! I love their purses as well as accessories such as planners, cups, etc. Everything is super cute and you can usually find good deals! Definitely worth the price- highly recommend!
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
I love Kate Spade!!!! I have several purses, phone cases, monthly calendar/organizers, and pajamas by her. Her purses are all great quality. I am very hard on my purses and these purses sure can take a beating. They are also easy to clean. I feel like her products are semi affordable, they fall above Target and in the designer world they are on the low end of pricing.
Madison S.
Tampa, FL
Kate Spade is my favorite brand hands down. I love everything in the store and want to buy it all. Their purses are literally so adorable, I have a few of them myself. Their jewelry is to die for and I also love their phone cases. They have gorgeous clothes and shoes as well and they also have tons of cups and mugs and so much more!! If you've never shopped at Kate Spade, you need to ASAP!!
Criminelle L.
I will never forget my original Kate Spade nylon rectangle handbag. They've branched out quite a bit and are a much more whimsy and playful brand, but I always return to them for classic wallets and especially cross body bags. They have GREAT "surprise" sales. Make sure to sign up so you get the emails with a link to the separate sale website. I love love love to buy little gifts for friends and to keep on hand for last minute gifts when they have these sales. You just can't go wrong.
Krysta G.
Charleston, WV
I am a big fan of Kate Spade purses! I won one purse at a purse bingo and then purchased my second purse at Easton Mall in Columbus, OH. Kate Spade purses are super, high quality! They look very stylish and I love all the different colors that are available. During my visit at Easton, I didn't purchase any other accessories but they did catch my eye...Kate Spade has a bunch of cute items like umbrellas, shoes, etc. Great brand if you like designer purses and other items!
Holly C.
My sister bought me a black and white striped Kate spade wallet for my birthday and I am in love with it!! The price for the wallet was more than I would ever pay for myself but it's quality is awesome and it will last me a very long time. It has many slots in it for my cards and a little zippered compartment in the middle perfect for spare change!
Lauren S.
Yucca Valley, CA
Classiest midrange priced bags on the market! Kate Spade has such beautifully clean lines and timeless pieces. The brand attitude is positive and fun, completely empowering. Most of the hardware is 14k gold plated. When you go with Kate, you're getting your money's worth.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
I think Kate Spade clothes and purses are adorable! The quality of her products is incredible and always so fashionable. My only problem is with her clothes. They tend to run small. I usually am a size 6 in dresses but I have to go up to like a 12 in her line to fit my chest. Super cute, but it's unpleasant having to go up so far in size on my short frame.
Emily M.
DOWNERS GROVE, IL
I wish I could give KS 3.5 stars. I think the quality is diminishing. I had the Cobble Hill Ellen purse for two years and retired it dude to wear from heavy use. I loved the shape and size of the purse so much and purchased it again. It was falling apart at the seams after less than a year of heavy but gentle use. I just don't understand why the 2nd one fell apart so quickly when I had the same purse for over two years with less damage. I think KS is slacking on the quality as it becomes more popular.
Renita T.
Dallas, TX
I love Kate Spade and the style, but the quality on one of my purses was just horrible. Literally the kate spade metal spade logo on the front started rusting and the outer lining of the purse started to peel and come off. The letter looks a little weathered as well which is disappointing. The only reason I am keeping Kate Spade at three stars is because the styles are very cute.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?