BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20530)
Jules K.
Anaheim, CA
Recently purchased a small handbag. For Kate Spade its on the more conservative style. I enjoy the bright and youthful vibe the brand has. I will definitely purchase again
Jackie F.
Love Kate spade! I recently got a purse as a gift and it's absolutely beautiful! The leather is extremely soft the lining is cute with the black and white stripes, it's very spacious. The only downfall is that the zipper can get caught up making it difficult the zip at times but other than that I'm in love with their purses! They also have amazing flash sales!
Chenessa H.
One of my very fav brands they are very girly bright fun brand so not everyone will be drawn to it. I have heard complaints of their watches stripping so ladies watch out for that, that's worrisome and disappointing because I wanted to get a few. Also I have my wallet on geranium and it's a very beautiful bright coral color but it does fade after a while sadly
Rebecca G.
Niagara Falls, NY
LOVE this brand, so cute and colorful. The quality is on point the service is great and if you go to the outlet prices are AMAZING! if you haven't been to this store its definitely worth a trip to check it out. they have a new home collection to really beautiful, also the clothing is amazing the quality it nothing like i have seen in a long time, the stitching in the clothing is so nice they will last you for forever, the clothing could be pricey but its worth every penny!

This brand is TIMELESS!
Nikki V.
Deerwood, MN
I love Kate Spade bags and own 3 of them. They are beautiful and durable. My red leather bag has held up for a year now with me throwing it in the floorboard of my car -that says a lot considering I live in MN and half the year my floorboards are wet with snow. Highly recommend signing up on their site. I get emails for their pop up sales which are great!
member-21a3a
Kate Spade has pros and cons for me. Some of their purses I really enjoy. But others not so much. The quality is very nice and luxurious. But like I said some purses aren’t for me.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
Recently visited two locations within DC. Their employees are so polite and attentive (a bit scary lol). They will walk a run way to sell a product to you. They make it a point to go above and beyond to make sure you're a satisfied customer. "We don't have it here but we can order it for you.....we can check another local store for you if you would like."
Rianna K.
Fort Wayne , IN
Who doesn't love them some Kate spade?! I am obsessed with her earrings they are literally all I wear! The quality and amazing colors just keep bringing me back! I also currently wear the perfume live colorfully and love the fruity floral smell it's my go to right now. I have a couple of purses and wallets and could talk all day about Kate but I will spare you and just let you know the quality of all she sells is top notch and the best part is it's affordable! ( relatively speaking) hope this helps!
Diana V.
I love Kate spade. Last year she made up the bulk of my Christmas shopping. I got a wallet for myself and have been using it every day since then. It is high quality and so trendy. I have also purchased bags and jewelry from Kate Spade and I have never been disappointed. Her website has great flash sales and you can find her on Gilt as well for a discount.
Milena B.
I'm in love. I have several products from her line. Pastors are my life and she lives in the pastel world. Her wallets are great. The only problem I have with the one I have is it's too large to put in a little clutch, but she does offer smaller sizes. Purses are lots of fun. And I enjoy everyone that I have. I have small ones and larger ones and they all work perfectly. I love this brand. They do have a hefty price but shop at her outlet in Vacaville and get really good prices. I recommend to all.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?